• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Memorial Day Wkend Anyone???

TklshDiva

TMF Expert
What are your plans for the weekend? I will be on Lake Lanier sporting my cute bathing suit and YES going barefoot, wakeboarding, and just enjoying the holiday weekend with family and friends!

I hope everyone has a Safe and wonderful wkend! Take sometime out for yourself and as my dear friend Daniel says: Enjoy Life! xxoo

:boogie:

My birthday is Sunday and there's a gathering this weekend. Having some friends visit. Woo hoo!

I'm going to Chicago for the biggest gay male leather convention
in the world. :happyhop: Come see us if you're in the area and want
to buy a chastity belt! Or restraints! Or anything BDSM'y that is made
of stainless steel. :typerhappy:

I'm attending a 5-day local sci-fi convention we have every year. Yeah, dinky and small, but full of awesome people and big enough in rep that even the Spokon convention people come out here to attend, including staff. So that is where I will spend every waking moment for 5 days this weekend.

dont have no plans as of yet but we are spontanious people and do things spontaniously hehehe

There is an ACBL Regional Bridge tournament in New York City that weekend. :D

This doesn`t sound very exciting, but I am remodeling the master bathroom in my home. Everything but the bath tub enclosure (which is only a few years old) is being replaced. I have a friend who is doing the electrical work as well as taping the new drywall, but the rest of the job will be performed by me. We`re using quickset drywall mud that drys in 20 minutes, which will really speed up the process and enable me to paint the new walls. I`ll be working long hours all three days in order to get the job done, but to me its worth it. I can catch up on my rest at work next week:veryhappy

I'm going to Chicago for the biggest gay male leather convention
in the world. :happyhop: Come see us if you're in the area and want
to buy a chastity belt! Or restraints! Or anything BDSM'y that is made
of stainless steel. :typerhappy:

I'll come see ya, but not for the convention....lol

I'll be writing papers all weekend and having class on Monday followed by finals next week...bleh!

Bill turns 39 on Saturday so we'll do dinner and a movie, prolly the new Terminator flick :). Also hanging out at the local pool with the mini-Bellas, first weekend of the season, and probably 'camping' in our backyard with s'mores and ghost stories if our tent is still functional and it doesn't rain :rainbow:

I'll probably have too work Monday,which should be one of my days off.:( I work Saturday and Sunday anyway.

One way or another, Drew & I will be visitting with friends. We just aren't sure which yet! lol If we do the more local one, I'll also probably be doing some more yard work (weather permitting) and Drew will be installing a new disposal in the sink.

Wow--you guys are doing a lot of cool stuff. Strider if I had the nerve, I'd hang out with you.....I wouldn't be bored, that's for sure!

Well I won't be doing anything nearly as exciting as you guys:

-hanging out with my daughter (son will be in Atlanta)
-breaking out the BBQ
-and spending some time with my friend (he's trying to get back to SO status with me so we'll see how that turns out!

And no, I haven't forgotten about the veterans either folks

Hopefully working And taking some time out to remember our fallen warriors

Sunday is BBQ chicken and ribs, beer, beer, beer, and beer. Monday is putting flags out for our fallen heros.

I dunno what I'm doing. It's supposed to be decent, so I need to drag Spawn out to do something.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back