• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

michelle by velly-z

Ok, i feel dirty and totaly aorused at the same time! something about tickling the cow thats jus so.................................!

Nice stuff velly-z. BTW, you should TOTALLY say yes to Bandito's proposal.

these delicious drawing never get old

even if velly has vanished, new members should be treated to these and veterans reminded of her awesomeness

yummy

Thank goodness for "Butterfingers" up there....

:yowzer: ABSOLUTELY (!!) Quite right!!

I went *looking for this thread more than once :p Probably shouldn't admit that...

Last edited:
more michelle

okay. Pic#1 of the cow having her tender udders being tickled with a feather is my absolute favorite. I remember wanting to see cow from Cow and Chicken tied up and enduring torture like this. This is nice.

WWoooooowwww!!

Great comics of tickling!

Please, post more!

Thanks very much!

Ack, I missed Velly popping back in! I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles getting Michelle out on time; deadlines are a bugger, aren't they? THankfully you've come to share all these delights with us! The first picture in the second post is very interesting; I'd never have thought of such an angle with a bovine furry (although what her human breasts would do is a question I must ponder). I am lovin' the variety of outfits she is sporting, from 'hood Michelle (#4, post 1) to Hillbilly Michelle (#5, post 2). My favorite, though, might be groundskeeper Michelle (#2, post 2). Her position (pounding the ground in futile frustration) and the adorable little underground bunny rabbits work so well together.
Wait where are those at?

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

There used to be quite a few others in this thread. 10? Maybe 15 originally? The rest disappeared a long time ago. Lost to the sands of time :( there was some kind of update or crash. Many of the older threads lost their attachments

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back