• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Gathering #14

Wait, that wasn't your camera? Then whose camera did we just pick up and use? LOL They are probably looking at the photos right now wondering why the hell our faces are on it and if we're constipated.

I was wondering how those pics got on my camera.. now I have blackmail or should I make a poster of them to show everyone?

I was wondering how those pics got on my camera.. now I have blackmail or should I make a poster of them to show everyone?

Nice try, but I know whose camera it was. You'll see the pics once they are on our t-shirts! NERDS RULE! :cool:

I am still processing everything but if there is one thing I know for sure is that you're all amazing! Words cannot do justice how much this past weekend meant to me. They cannot express how much love I have in my heart for all you. I do apologize for I was ill for part of this party. I really wanted to leave a good first impression and I know due that I was not able to be at my total best. My anxiety does not help me either. :/

Anyway, I seriously miss you all so much and I wish I could have wrapped you all up and took you home with me. Just know I carry a piece of everyone with me always. :redheart: Thank you for welcoming me into your lives. I hope our friendships will continue to grow. Please stay in touch!

Being exposed to new and unfamiliar surroundings is always traumatizing. My first gathering I was so afraid of first driving to a state I never been to. Meeting people I never seen or talk to. And doing something I only dreamt about doing was very overwhelming to me.

The important thing is you overcame your fear, and had a great time.

Being exposed to new and unfamiliar surroundings is always traumatizing. My first gathering I was so afraid of first driving to a state I never been to. Meeting people I never seen or talk to. And doing something I only dreamt about doing was very overwhelming to me.

The important thing is you overcame your fear, and had a great time.
I second this.. we al have to overcome fears of gatherings in the first place yet we come out with great friends
Nice try, but I know whose camera it was. You'll see the pics once they are on our t-shirts! NERDS RULE! :cool:

What about T-Shirts for the rest of us.. we so need MTP shirts. may be with individualized nick names we each get from MTP.

What about T-Shirts for the rest of us.. we so need MTP shirts. may be with individualized nick names we each get from MTP.

These t-shirts are for the nerds. As for MTP shirts, something may be in the works.....

What a WONDERFUL TIME!!!!

As the water has receded to a point where I no longer feel threatened,I`ll add my word of thanks.

TF4F and Sadira- I don`t know how you do it! Every year just seems to outdo the previous one... And to pull off an event like this after organizing your recent wedding,well,if that doesn`t show how much love you have for this community,I don`t know what does! As always,your hard work and preparation made for a memorable party.The venue was awesome,even if the weather wasn`t what many had hoped for.The food was DELICIOUS and PLENTIFUL!!!!! I`m STILL not hungry!!!!! And the wonderful mix of familiar faces and new friends made for a fantastic weekend of fun!

To all of you who were there,I thank you.Thank you for making this party an event to remember and LOOK FORWARD TO!!!!Yes,the play was WONDERFUL,but more than that,just spending time with everyone meant so much to me.Whether conversing at the table over coffee and breakfast,watching the COMBAT UNO,enjoying PIE (!!!),or sharing the warmth of the campfire,the laughter was abundant and contagious.It`s so nice to be able to spend time with so many wonderful friends,and just forget about life for awhile. I needed that!

I`d also like to say a special thank you to all the first-timers who attended,many of whom made this their FIRST EVER EVENT or GATHERING!!!! WOO HOO! I know how hard it is to work up the courage to go,but as you all found out,it was WORTH IT!!! I hope to see you all at future events,and I hope you will help spread the word as to how much fun you all had.

Thank you all for your love and friendship.That means more to me than you`ll ever know!

Is it September yet?

This is dedicated to the one whom we found out has a great love for Pumpkins. So, much so we dub him THE GREAT PUMPKIN KING

closejack.gif

Great King Please accept this simple offering

photo.jpg

This is dedicated to the one whom we found out has a great love for Pumpkins. So, much so we dub him THE GREAT PUMPKIN KING

closejack.gif

photo.jpg

This is great. I love the pictue. Now all we need is something for wingnut:bwahaha:

These t-shirts are for the nerds. As for MTP shirts, something may be in the works.....
They better be,, make sure to make the great PUMPKIN CHARLIE BROWN for our new friend.. lol

closejack.gif

photo.jpg
I love it
This is great. I love the pictue. Now all we need is something for wingnut:bwahaha:

Your wish is my command Oh Pumpkin King

witchita-wingnuts.jpg

wingnuts.jpg

wingnutdawg.jpg

Sorry dear.. you will always be known as Pumpkin now.. yet ya do need the new name.

Your awesome Wiz!!!!

Well , he is the wiz. Nobody beats 'im :

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjQKFoUdk4g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjQKFoUdk4g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjQKFoUdk4g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjQKFoUdk4g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thank you, thank you,

I prefer this one better

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3dIvao5dzac?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3dIvao5dzac?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Has more SOUL or SOLES.

i'm so glad you all know what you are talking about cause i'm lost and over my head it went again.

That is true. Leave it to The Wiz to come up with something creative.

i'm so glad you all know what you are talking about cause i'm lost and over my head it went again.

Im with you. If you dont stay on top of this thread you WILL get lost really quick. :shrug:

My Turn:

Sorry this has taken me so long but with all things going on, I wanted to do this properly.

I want to start by thanking everyone who came to our party. In my opinion, the party was a great success. It was lots of fun being part of this gathering and everyone was a delight.

tcklshjnnfr: it was an absolute pleasure meeting you. Though it was a rough start, I want you to know it was great having you part of our party.

footetickle: what a fun time it was playing Uno. You jumped in and played the Caboose at times very well. Hope we see you in the future.

meangry: good to finally meet you. Great talking football with you. You have great knowledge. Hope we get the opportunity to do that again. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

kilitiinko1: always a pleasure seeing you my friend. You have been very supportive of Sadira and I and that is very much appreciated. Thank you for being part of our group.

Pokey&The Boss: Is there a better couple than you two? We have so many great people come to our party but seeing the both of you always makes our party that much better. Thank you for your love and support.

DimpleToes: Thank you for the wonderful present. Very beautiful and very unexpected. Thank you so much for being part of our party and our world.

tickmankyle1: Kyle...those shoes are still very ugly. But always fun having you around. Leave the shoes home next time. I am sure you won't miss them.

Miss Serendipity: So happy to finally meet you. You are an absolute delight. I certainly hope you enjoyed yourself. I know that we enjoyed having you. I hope you will be back. You are a great lady. I will stay in touch.

ticklingnemesis: Another young lady I was so happy to meet. You did not dissappoint me or the gathering at all. Fantastic having you here and thank you for making this your first gathering. I do hope you will return.

TKLMAN: BobbyCaboose- it has a great ring to it, doesn't it? I think it does. Always a pleasure to meet up with you Nerd #3. You are a man of great fun and class. Don't ever change. You are cool just the way you are. Hope we see each other before next September.

Sandrock74 & Guest: Nerd #1. Great to see you as always. I know your time was preoccupied. But thank you for being part of our group. You take care of that Long Cool Drink of Water. And please remember what I said...don't %$&# it up!

Sultrybrunette: is there anything more to say here that hasn't already been said? Probably not. But I am sure our thoughts match up. The one thing I can say...you won two in a row. That is considered a winning streak. I hope you liked the standing ovation. LOL!

Natural Tickler: We have been through a lot of these my friend and it never gets old. Thank you for being part of our lives. You are an amazing guy. thank you for standing up with me at our Wedding. It is much appreciated. Thank You for being a friend NT!

The Wiz & his Lovely Wife: I have enjoyed having you part of our lives. Also thank you for being part of our Wedding. You two are wonderful people and we are truly happy you are our friends.

Chaneda: you are part of the radio show and now you are part of our party. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Hope you will be back next year. I know it will be fun.

BlackestLily: I fell in love with PurrBast. But I really like BlackestLily. Just so you know, your smile lights up rooms everywhere you go. Thank you for bringing that smile not only to our parties but to our lives. The SheNerd will always live in our hearts.

ijustwannaplay: Nerd #2, I am so happy to see you open up more. You are a great guy and a friend. Now that you have been to four of these, you can now say you are part of the core group. Great seeing you. Go Buckeyes!

tjack & lovely wife: Great to see you both again. You are some much fun to be around. I am glad you don't take anything too seriously. Great playing cards. Oh...use the Febreze wisely sir! :bugeyed:

lovedemfeet: thank you for the compliments. It is much appreciated. It was great seeing you again. I hope you enjoyed yourself this time around and you come back for round three next year.

TickleChgo: Five years is way too long sir. It was great meeting up with you again. I appreciate the suggestions and Sadira and I will try to impliment them if we can. Thank you for being here and we hope to see you back here next year. Great seeing you again. Keep in touch.

Myth77: She plays cards and stands up to Natural. Wow...you will fit in well with this group. Thank you for being with us. That smile is electric. So beautiful. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and hope to see you again. Oh, by the way, I'm not touching you! LOL!

Manon_earth42 & lovely other half: thank you just doesn't seem to be enough. Our grillmaster and helper and mover. You mean so much to us. I want to thank you also for being my Best Man at our Wedding. Hopefully we will get together soon.

The my lovely Wife Sadira: Looks like we did it again. Thank you for being the backbone to our party. You are what drives this party and I think that everyone who attends knows that. Two Weddings and a party in two months... we really are good Sadira. Thank you for marrying me!

To those whom I forgot to mention, I am really sorry. There is a lot of things happening and my old timers kicks in at about this time of the night. Thank you for being part of our group and we hope to see all of you back here next year.

Nerds are great and growing. :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone! :bouncybou

My Turn:

Sorry this has taken me so long but with all things going on, I wanted to do this properly.

I want to start by thanking everyone who came to our party. In my opinion, the party was a great success. It was lots of fun being part of this gathering and everyone was a delight.

tcklshjnnfr: it was an absolute pleasure meeting you. Though it was a rough start, I want you to know it was great having you part of our party.

footetickle: what a fun time it was playing Uno. You jumped in and played the Caboose at times very well. Hope we see you in the future.

meangry: good to finally meet you. Great talking football with you. You have great knowledge. Hope we get the opportunity to do that again. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

kilitiinko1: always a pleasure seeing you my friend. You have been very supportive of Sadira and I and that is very much appreciated. Thank you for being part of our group.

Pokey&The Boss: Is there a better couple than you two? We have so many great people come to our party but seeing the both of you always makes our party that much better. Thank you for your love and support.

DimpleToes: Thank you for the wonderful present. Very beautiful and very unexpected. Thank you so much for being part of our party and our world.

tickmankyle1: Kyle...those shoes are still very ugly. But always fun having you around. Leave the shoes home next time. I am sure you won't miss them.

Miss Serendipity: So happy to finally meet you. You are an absolute delight. I certainly hope you enjoyed yourself. I know that we enjoyed having you. I hope you will be back. You are a great lady. I will stay in touch.

ticklingnemesis: Another young lady I was so happy to meet. You did not dissappoint me or the gathering at all. Fantastic having you here and thank you for making this your first gathering. I do hope you will return.

TKLMAN: BobbyCaboose- it has a great ring to it, doesn't it? I think it does. Always a pleasure to meet up with you Nerd #3. You are a man of great fun and class. Don't ever change. You are cool just the way you are. Hope we see each other before next September.

Sandrock74 & Guest: Nerd #1. Great to see you as always. I know your time was preoccupied. But thank you for being part of our group. You take care of that Long Cool Drink of Water. And please remember what I said...don't %$&# it up!

Sultrybrunette: is there anything more to say here that hasn't already been said? Probably not. But I am sure our thoughts match up. The one thing I can say...you won two in a row. That is considered a winning streak. I hope you liked the standing ovation. LOL!

Natural Tickler: We have been through a lot of these my friend and it never gets old. Thank you for being part of our lives. You are an amazing guy. thank you for standing up with me at our Wedding. It is much appreciated. Thank You for being a friend NT!

The Wiz & his Lovely Wife: I have enjoyed having you part of our lives. Also thank you for being part of our Wedding. You two are wonderful people and we are truly happy you are our friends.

Chaneda: you are part of the radio show and now you are part of our party. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Hope you will be back next year. I know it will be fun.

BlackestLily: I fell in love with PurrBast. But I really like BlackestLily. Just so you know, your smile lights up rooms everywhere you go. Thank you for bringing that smile not only to our parties but to our lives. The SheNerd will always live in our hearts.

ijustwannaplay: Nerd #2, I am so happy to see you open up more. You are a great guy and a friend. Now that you have been to four of these, you can now say you are part of the core group. Great seeing you. Go Buckeyes!

tjack & lovely wife: Great to see you both again. You are some much fun to be around. I am glad you don't take anything too seriously. Great playing cards. Oh...use the Febreze wisely sir! :bugeyed:

lovedemfeet: thank you for the compliments. It is much appreciated. It was great seeing you again. I hope you enjoyed yourself this time around and you come back for round three next year.

TickleChgo: Five years is way too long sir. It was great meeting up with you again. I appreciate the suggestions and Sadira and I will try to impliment them if we can. Thank you for being here and we hope to see you back here next year. Great seeing you again. Keep in touch.

Myth77: She plays cards and stands up to Natural. Wow...you will fit in well with this group. Thank you for being with us. That smile is electric. So beautiful. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and hope to see you again. Oh, by the way, I'm not touching you! LOL!

Manon_earth42 & lovely other half: thank you just doesn't seem to be enough. Our grillmaster and helper and mover. You mean so much to us. I want to thank you also for being my Best Man at our Wedding. Hopefully we will get together soon.

The my lovely Wife Sadira: Looks like we did it again. Thank you for being the backbone to our party. You are what drives this party and I think that everyone who attends knows that. Two Weddings and a party in two months... we really are good Sadira. Thank you for marrying me!

To those whom I forgot to mention, I am really sorry. There is a lot of things happening and my old timers kicks in at about this time of the night. Thank you for being part of our group and we hope to see all of you back here next year.

Nerds are great and growing. :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone! :bouncybou

Here's to another great party/gathering. Next year will be even better. How was the honeymoon?

Oh and just for the record, Miss Serendipity gives probably the most amazing shoulder massages ever, and you are seriously missing out if you don't get one.

I am sorry I will not be able to give those who wanted copies of the pictures I took for I am unable to locate my camera. I believe I left it there for have not seen it since and Hubby said he did not even seen the pictures I took and believes I left it there for we always kept it in the same place here in our home and he helped me put things away. It was an older Silver Kodack Z740 10 mega pixel with good size medium carry case cost for all about $400.00. If you have seen it or picked it up for me please let me know.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back