• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #15

Well, fun was had this year (like every year) and we did learn one very important thing:

There IS a Fonzie Scheme!
FonzieScheme.jpg

Beware of any deals that sound too good to be true....especially when they involve The Fonz!

I had so much fun! You guys are the greatest!! Thank you for helping me to feel welcomed and like part of the family! I can't wait til Motown Party #16!!!

A BIG THANK YOU to Sadira and TF4F for another great party. :clap:

You go above and beyond as hosts. :woman: :man:

i thought that was the tickling video link with the fonz in it. lol lol lol not kate beckensail
Well, fun was had this year (like every year) and we did learn one very important thing:

There IS a Fonzie Scheme!
FonzieScheme.jpg

Beware of any deals that sound too good to be true....especially when they involve The Fonz!

great to meet you glad you had great time. Sadira and TF4F always put on a great party. Hope you see you again talk to you all later.
I had so much fun! You guys are the greatest!! Thank you for helping me to feel welcomed and like part of the family! I can't wait til Motown Party #16!!!

Well, I am kind of confused. I made contact in a manner that I assumed was appropriate and even answered a follow up question but never received anything back regarding the time and location, so I missed out.

If I breached some protocol, I truely applogize. I was very interested in attending and wish to go next time. How does one go about it?

Well, I am kind of confused. I made contact in a manner that I assumed was appropriate and even answered a follow up question but never received anything back regarding the time and location, so I missed out.

If I breached some protocol, I truely applogize. I was very interested in attending and wish to go next time. How does one go about it?

You contacted the account on the day of the party. We were not able to give you information because the party was not at home. Sorry. Hopefully next year. We now your email so information on future parties should be sent to you.

To be totally correct, I sent my initial request several days prior to the 9/15 start and responded to a question asked of me on 9/15.

I understand and appreciate what you said however. I just thought a couple days notice would be enough to find out what to do.

Just knowing from coming to the gathering for many years you need your money in about a month or or more before. The gathering usually takes place in sept. So the next one should be next look forward to getting to know you and hope to see you at a further gathering.
To be totally correct, I sent my initial request several days prior to the 9/15 start and responded to a question asked of me on 9/15.

I understand and appreciate what you said however. I just thought a couple days notice would be enough to find out what to do.

With all due respect, you missed the deadline. We had the deadline for monies to be turned in by August 19th. We were trying to cut you slack and give you an opportunity to get involved. You contacted the account on September 10th and your return came back on September 16th at 1:43am. We were at the party sight on September 12th. You want to be part of it next year, please contact the account in a timely manner and we will be happy to welcome you to our family.

It was awesome seeing everyone again. Carol, great meeting you. Thanks as always to Host and Hostess for a wonderful weekend. Loved the Mexican food! Side note....Surgery went well. Very sore but to be expected. Glad I waited till after. Best wishes to all.

It was awesome seeing everyone again. Carol, great meeting you. Thanks as always to Host and Hostess for a wonderful weekend. Loved the Mexican food! Side note....Surgery went well. Very sore but to be expected. Glad I waited till after. Best wishes to all.

It was great meeting you too! I am glad your surgery went well! Talk to you soon
!

I just wanted say me and tia, had a great time, its always a blast, it was nice seeing everybody again. You all take care. Will be in touch.

By the way , what was the final tally on the Winkler/Beckinsale tickle-vid query? :idunno:

Was great seeing everyone who was able to make it this year. Had me a lovely time & a big ol' thank you to Mom 'n' Dad for makin' that happen.

'Til next time , kiddies ... :wavingguy

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back