• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #15

Yes. The slide you're thinking of provides a whole 'nother kind of "mirth & merriment".

Wouldn't ya say? :devil2:

LOOK SPIDER-MAN INTERCOM MASKS!!

You & Sandy so should invest.

spiderman-intercom-masks.jpg

I don't know what the whole slide thing was about between you two, but by Galactus' appetite, this discovery SO makes up for it! How do Soda and I NOT own these????

Nice. You slid into that subject-change almost effortlessly.

I don't know what the whole slide thing was about between you two, but by Galactus' appetite, this discovery SO makes up for it! How do Soda and I NOT own these????

I dunno ... but I'm thinkin' if Mom & Dad wanna ensure that we're on our best behavior for the weekend , they should probably make it so we have these to keep us occupied.

hey yall pay attention to the weather this weekend, the temps r dropping , it looks like it gonna be a very cool weekend , temps could dip as low as 38 degrees at night.

hey yall pay attention to the weather this weekend, the temps r dropping , it looks like it gonna be a very cool weekend , temps could dip as low as 38 degrees at night.
Just bring an extra blanket and your teddy bear because you get scared at night.

night terrors?? just about as scary as sayin the name MUFASA.....oooooh

Are look into the mirror in the dark and say candy man 3 times.

Damn, I'm mad I can't make it, i was going to bring my White hockey mask and rubber machete with my long black cape.

Damn, I'm mad I can't make it, i was going to bring my White hockey mask and rubber machete with my long black cape.

You wear that everywhere you go! :)

I think Sandy , Boogaloo , & I will all agree that night terrors belong more in the 'hilarity' department than 'scary'.

Poor ol' tf4f....I'm glad that he's conquered his night terrors from a couple of years back. Good man!

Hello NERDS! Hello newbies whomever you be! It's that time again and were it not for the ZILLION other things I had to deal with I would have posted long before... well a few hour before I depart for PAR-TAY 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. The grillin', the chillin', the laughter abounding...<sigh> does it get any better???

I'm bringing Scrabble, so prepare for nerdly battle! :rockingout:

sound like as great time scrabble kool just to into dimpletoes house to see her for a bit before i leave to the party on friday anyone want to say hello let me know and I will spread the hugsssss and kisses and messages of love to her from you all. talk to you later see you soon.
Hello NERDS! Hello newbies whomever you be! It's that time again and were it not for the ZILLION other things I had to deal with I would have posted long before... well a few hour before I depart for PAR-TAY 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. The grillin', the chillin', the laughter abounding...<sigh> does it get any better???

I'm bringing Scrabble, so prepare for nerdly battle! :rockingout:

Attention to all:

After having conversed with Soda (actually, it was texting, but why argue semantics?), we have decided to bring back "Movie Night with the Nerds" this year! Yes, that's right, if you so choose, on Saturday night you (yes, YOU) can watch a double feature of nerd entertainment with Soda and myself.

Unfortunately, we were unable to have Movie Night last year due to the dvd player being mysteriously missing, but Soda is taking care of that himself this year. We've already talked about one movie and its a biggie!

Watching a movie with us, you will learn trivia you didn't realize you wanted to know and hear us crackin' wise! Watching a movie with the two of us is a unique experience. I'll bet you'll even get to see Sir Digby and natural tickler hanging around with us too!

What fun! :)

Attention to all:

After having conversed with Soda (actually, it was texting, but why argue semantics?), we have decided to bring back "Movie Night with the Nerds" this year! Yes, that's right, if you so choose, on Saturday night you (yes, YOU) can watch a double feature of nerd entertainment with Soda and myself.

Unfortunately, we were unable to have Movie Night last year due to the dvd player being mysteriously missing, but Soda is taking care of that himself this year. We've already talked about one movie and its a biggie!

Watching a movie with us, you will learn trivia you didn't realize you wanted to know and hear us crackin' wise! Watching a movie with the two of us is a unique experience. I'll bet you'll even get to see Sir Digby and natural tickler hanging around with us too!

What fun! :)

What will the movie be??? :idunno:

So, just for curiosities sake, what time is everyone planning on leaving to go to MTP?

So, just for curiosities sake, what time is everyone planning on leaving to go to MTP?

I'm leaving my house at 9:30A, but I have to run a few errands before leaving town. Will be on the road rolling north by 10:00A and likely reach destination at around 2:30P, assuming the random road construction that will inevitably be going on in Saginaw isn't too bad. I'm pretty sure there's been road work in Saginaw every year I've come up except 2007.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back