• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

classy said:
haha you can thank pokey for that one too... He conspired with mimi on that... I love it tho. ;)

Mimi always amazes me with her art and creativity. Give her a couple of words and she can work miracles. Thank you Mimi and thank you Classy, you earned every bit of that accolade. :woot:

classy said:
well remember this....... sultry said she isn't nervous in the least bit.... and will sooooo win the tickle fight hahaha.... so i would watch out for her...

:woot:

OPPPS did I just say that
Awesome sig, yes! Kudos to Mimi (and Pokey) :)
(Now I'm going to have to find me a copy of that song)

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it this year :sadcry: . I've decided to go back to school and the workload is simply crazy, I can't take the time off! But I'll be there in spirit and look forward to catching you guys next year. I've been looking forward to meeting a lot of you. Have a great time and laugh so loud that I can hear it in Western Ohio!!!!

kis123 said:
Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it this year :sadcry: . I've decided to go back to school and the workload is simply crazy, I can't take the time off! But I'll be there in spirit and look forward to catching you guys next year. I've been looking forward to meeting a lot of you. Have a great time and laugh so loud that I can hear it in Western Ohio!!!!

Aww, my ticklish cutlet won't be there, oh well wait until next year, eh??

natural tickler said:
Aww, my ticklish cutlet won't be there, oh well wait until next year, eh??

Oh my dear NT:

You've stolen my phrase "tickllish cutlet." It's okay because I'm looking forward to meeting you and having you becoming my ticklish cutlet someday! ;) Time will definitely tell my dear......... :devil:

hi

hi im new to gatherings this would be my first i have tickets to michigan but dont know where to go what to wear and act like. im not good in crowds and im very shy and quiet. but im coming i guess im the one who posted how long can u resist being tickled if anyone wants to know how ticklish i am

ldarkanime2003 said:
hi im new to gatherings this would be my first i have tickets to michigan but dont know where to go what to wear and act like. im not good in crowds and im very shy and quiet. but im coming i guess im the one who posted how long can u resist being tickled if anyone wants to know how ticklish i am

it's in bay city michigan, i don't know where your tickets will take you to, but if you going to detriot it's about 1.5 hour drive north from the air port. you can wear casual clothes (jeans, shirt, tennis, you need to find a hotel i sugguest the double tree it's close the gathering, you will need to give the host/hostage a call or shot them an email and they will come and pick you up at the hotel.

as for being shy, the couple hosting this event is very, very, very nice like a pair of OLD OLD OLD OLD house shoes. (i had to get my dig in) they will make you feel at home in no time, please the people that attend the gathering is wonderful. you pick the right place to attend your first gathering.

lojak said:
it's in bay city michigan, i don't know where your tickets will take you to, but if you going to detriot it's about 1.5 hour drive north from the air port. you can wear casual clothes (jeans, shirt, tennis, you need to find a hotel i sugguest the double tree it's close the gathering, you will need to give the host/hostage a call or shot them an email and they will come and pick you up at the hotel.

as for being shy, the couple hosting this event is very, very, very nice like a pair of OLD OLD OLD OLD house shoes. (i had to get my dig in) they will make you feel at home in no time, please the people that attend the gathering is wonderful. you pick the right place to attend your first gathering.
ldarkanime2003- have you sent an email to [email protected] ??? If you haven't click on that and either Sadira or I will give you the information you need for this party and for future parties.

lojak- that is one of the nicest things to say. We ( Sadira and I ) really appreciate you saying that. You are really going to be missed here my friend. I hope we get to see you again in the future. Give us a call sometime. Please give the misses our best regards.

If anyone wants to attend the gathering please send an email to the account above and we will get back to you with all the details you will need. This is a safe, fun and happy enviroment. So if you have any questions please ask and we will get back to you. Again lojak thank you for those kind words. :Hyrdrogen :dogpile:

kis123 said:
Oh my dear NT:

You've stolen my phrase "tickllish cutlet." It's okay because I'm looking forward to meeting you and having you becoming my ticklish cutlet someday! ;) Time will definitely tell my dear......... :devil:

well, I will defintely be waiting... :firedevil

natural tickler said:
well, I will defintely be waiting... :firedevil
You can't handle Sadira. What makes you think you can handle kis123??? And God have mercy on your soul if they decide to team up together. They will walk you out of here on a stretcher. :eek: :manicd:

train?

ticklesaurus said:
50 days to go.Here we go again.Fire up the tickle train,we're headin to michigan

haha well you are riding the caboose....LOL

ticklingfeet4fu said:
You can't handle Sadira. What makes you think you can handle kis123??? And God have mercy on your soul if they decide to team up together. They will walk you out of here on a stretcher. :eek: :manicd:

Hmmm...me and sadira on NT??

Sounds like one helluva plan from here! I can't wait until next October! :tickle: <<<<----

Yeah baby!!

hi

hi i sent an email yesterday whos this saidira person eeek i so wont last ig someone tickled me

Hey NT

Hey everybody, i'm back, i been around just read messages dont post very much. Seems like this party is getting bigger and bigger every year. Though i missed last year cause of the flu, i guarantee i wont miss this out this october, seems like i heard alot of stuff that i missed.

Anyway, yo NT, i see you on everybody 'to get" list, all i can see is good luck to you man you'll need it. Hope you back up what you been saying or i bet they will see you doing this :xpeepsofa ....hahaha

Nice to here from you all. Keep up the humourous posting it really make me laugh.

tj

tjack32204 said:
Hey everybody, i'm back, i been around just read messages dont post very much. Seems like this party is getting bigger and bigger every year. Though i missed last year cause of the flu, i guarantee i wont miss this out this october, seems like i heard alot of stuff that i missed.

Anyway, yo NT, i see you on everybody 'to get" list, all i can see is good luck to you man you'll need it. Hope you back up what you been saying or i bet they will see you doing this :xpeepsofa ....hahaha

Nice to here from you all. Keep up the humourous posting it really make me laugh.

tj

Woohooo welcome back!! Oh by the way, don't think your safe because your not :2poke:

hi

what do newbies get im still pretty much new to this forum and new to this gathering. eeek not to mention some people like kristyL want to tickle me *hides* lol im very shy and hopefully will make some new friends since im going to be the youngest one there. i never been tied or handcuffed or in stocks tickled before and so many people wanna beat my 4 second tickle record lol but ha i bet no one can ha hahahahaha

ticklingfeet4fu said:

Oh please do I look worried??? :rolleyes:

God is my protector and I will be safe from all nails and ticklish cutlets

You have it backwards, they will be on stretchers :p

I can handle anyone

and if they're not down with that, I've got TWO words for ya.....

natural tickler said:

I can handle anyone

You know we still have the skid marks you made at the last party you ran from. I should make you clean those marks up. :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:

natural tickler said:

I can handle anyone

You still talking trash?? Geez, whatever will I have to do to get you quiet? I know....you'll sleep well after me and Sadira give you the tickling of your life!! You won't feel like talking then....... :evilha: :evilha:

ldarkanime2003 said:
hi i sent an email yesterday whos this saidira person eeek i so wont last ig someone tickled me
Sadira is the hostess to this gathering. She will ask you a series of questions that you MUST answer. If you do not give her the answers that she needs then she will not give you the information you need. It is that simple. Sadira asks these questions to screen people. If you can't answer these questions then Sadira will be VERY cautious because she has to think about the safety of the other guests that come to this party. So when she asks those questions ldarkanime2003 make sure you answer them. She will not let you slide on these questions. Answer them honestly and she will get back to you as her schedule permits. Any other questions you may have please refer them to the account [email protected] . Thank you for being interested and look forward to hearing from you again. :)

kis123 said:
You still talking trash?? Geez, whatever will I have to do to get you quiet? I know....you'll sleep well after me and Sadira give you the tickling of your life!! You won't feel like talking then....... :evilha: :evilha:

LOL kis he is ALWAYS talking trash. Even at the gathering. I have to give him that one....he does do that well.

Sultrybrunette said:
LOL kis he is ALWAYS talking trash. Even at the gathering. I have to give him that one....he does do that well.

and he backs it up as well, don't forget that too :p

and I would be very very quiet if I were you.... :firedevil

hi

hi i replyed to one of her messages and never got a email back eeek im so worried of getting tickled and making a fool of myself having my feet tickled bare is my nightmare

ldarkanime2003 said:
hi i replyed to one of her messages and never got a email back eeek im so worried of getting tickled and making a fool of myself having my feet tickled bare is my nightmare
check your email

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back