• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mighty quiet out here in the MI Tickle-verse

TKLR42

Hello all! I know the COVID-19 pandemic definitely squashed a LOT of activity. And honestly, I haven't been to a MI gathering since 2015, but I used host the original Motown Tickle Parties and attended many of the spin-off parties hosted by my friends.

Just wondering what the appetite is for something like a munch or party this upcoming Spring 2024...

My bf and I have been hosting and organizing things here for the past 5/6 years and have a Kik group of about 30 or so Michigan folks who would potentially be interested. It's been an uphill battle to get things off the ground or get any more than like 6 people to show up though they've been a lot of fun. We've met a few great people but most give the whole "oh I forgot that was this weekend" or "something came up" or "maybe next time". We've hosted at our place for 4, had a munch in Grand Rapids for 5, and in Lansing twice, once with 4 and once with 5. Though they've been different people each time. I personally send messages to everyone that said they were interested, posted threads here and FetLife. What the issue seems to be is that nobody (minus the few lovely folks we've met already 💜) seems to want to commit to anything unless there's absolute guaranteed play on the table. And the harsh truth is that currently, there's only really myself and one other girl out near Detroit who 'seem' to be active and aren't in the mindset of playing just to play, especially with people we've never met. Though we've both had success one on one, we're not willing to just subject ourselves to strangers without first getting to know them a bit. As most should respectfully understand.

I would LOVE to see things more regular. We usually try and do something in October but given enough heads up, anytime would probably be feasible. If you have any questions or anything feel free to hit me up. I'm on FetLife and Kik a lot more than here. I've got probably 40+ different contacts in and around Michigan borders from either here or FetLife or Kik some with all.

There's a tickleverse? Into the Tickleverse? Across the tickleverse? BEYOND the tickleverse???

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back