• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mimi's gathering in Milwaukee in April

HeBeGeeBee

TMF Expert
For those (females) who live in the vicinity...as well as those (females) who don't...Mimi has announced the rescheduling of her gathering, to be held April 4 - 6 in Milwaukee. Okay, I'll begrudgingly admit that guys are also invited (Mimi probably wants to have some fun, as well). It's just that certain male 'lee members of this forum who will remain nameless (but here's a hint...one of them has the initials HBGB) are looking to test the skills of as many female 'lers as possible. (Has anyone ever seen a more blatant, shameless plug??)

Seriously (and I am rarely serious)...EVERYONE is invited to come to Wisconsin in April and engage in a bit of fun, have some beers and some laughs, regardless of whether or not you happen to own a penis. (Can I actually say that? Oh well, too late.) Besides, by the time April rolls around, the temperature in Milwaukee probably won't be any colder than 30 below. Be sure to check Mimi's post under the Gatherings section for more info. But hurry, space is limited to the first 500 people to sign up. And if 498 are females, so much the better...;)

LOL! Thanks for the extra coverage and advertisement, HBGB!

And he is right, EVERYONE is welcome to come join us in Milwaukee that first weekend in April, with or without male genitalia! The more the merrier! Just click my sig logo for more information!

Mimi :D

P.S. And, btw, HBGB, you might have your hands full with me Ler'ing alone. Might want to rethink calling in extra artillery. Wouldn't want to have to notify your next of kin, ya know :p

Mimi said:
P.S. And, btw, HBGB, you might have your hands full with me Ler'ing alone. Might want to rethink calling in extra artillery. Wouldn't want to have to notify your next of kin, ya know :p

Especially since my next of kin doesn't even know I'm planning to attend. She might be a bit surprised to get a call that goes something like this:

Mimi: Hello...Mrs. HeBeGeeBee? It seems your husband stumbled into a hotel room near the airport and somehow managed to be tied helpless to one of the beds. Honest, I don't know how this happened. Maybe aliens dropped him off here? Anyway, he's passed out, but he has this HUGE smile on his face...he was obviously thinking of you, Mrs. HeBeGeeBee. If you're not to busy, could you possibly swing by and pick up his carcass...I mean lifeless body...asap, or else myself and the numerous other female 'lers here will have to give him another going over. What's that? What's a 'ler? Well, Mrs. HeBeGeeBee, if you'd like to stop by, we'd be happy to demonstrate...

Mimi said:

P.S. And, btw, HBGB, you might have your hands full with me Ler'ing alone. Might want to rethink calling in extra artillery.

"Ler-ing Alone". Wasn't that a film starring McCauley Culkin??
In any case, I have many years of 'lee experience which has prepared me more than enough for anything you and/or any of your female cronies can dish out. :cool2:

Well, Mimi...I tried. Looks like you and I are the only two tickle fiends in Wisconsin. For your sake, you better hope I'm not the only one who shows up. :p
Maybe we could invite "tongue girl"...she seems to show up every 10 seconds, or so...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back