• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miranda Wright from "Bonkers" tickled... (m/f, foot feather, art by Friday13)

Rgevskiy1

TMF Regular
Miranda Wright from "Bonkers" tickled... (m/f, foot feather, art by Friday13)

...tickled by Don Turtelli! :lol

I always wished to see a similar scene in a "Bonkers" cartoon. And now, I and the Friday-13 have created this illustration. Enjoy! :)

P.s. I hope the english text on a picture are correct enough. I still have some anxiety on it.

Wow, that's really, really awesome. Miranda looks great :)

Fantastic artwork. Thanks for posting!

Wow a great blast from the past! Always noce to see miranda get tickled

HEMAN2045

that's just awesome. i luv it XD she always SHOULD have had this happen. Bonkers was such a toony show, how could it NOT?!

Glad you like it! :)

Sometimes Friday-13 does illustrations for fun. I think we can expect to get more of this art in the near future. :blink

Even more strange that only one artist before us have made an tickle-pics with Miranda! This character is so appropriate for a tickling-scenes. :lol

posting again to say that as great as this pic is, there's one little element that ruins it. that's that Turtlelli has to hold her foot out himself. It makes him use too much effort. that was part of the beauty f his character i think, all he had to do was kneel down and make light up & down motions, using little to no effort to get what he wanted.

NeoMetalSonic50
Yes. :)

EmSeeSquared
Well, criticism always welcome. :)
I agree, usually Tortelli acts like a gentlemen. :cool
But in this times he deals with a policewoman. We try to give more of visual strenght to his character. It's to make feel why she afraid this bad guy. If she can't free her foot from his hand - she have no chance to escape from this ropes. It will be long night... :lol
Thanks for feedback. :)

NeoMetalSonic50
Yes. :)

EmSeeSquared
Well, criticism always welcome. :)
I agree, usually Tortelli acts like a gentlemen. :cool
But in this times he deals with a policewoman. We try to give more of visual strenght to his character. It's to make feel why she afraid this bad guy. If she can't free her foot from his hand - she have no chance to escape from this ropes. It will be long night... :lol
Thanks for feedback. :)

if he's gotta hold sumone, he's got his thugs to do so :p

Looks like it's all good for the words in the pictures. I see no errors. Not to mention that you both have done a great job with this kind of art. :)

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back