• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss me?

BikiniGirl

Greetings again everyone. Just as I was getting to know a few of you, my computer crashed, along with a few other problems and I've been offline for a few weeks. Glad to finally be back! I hope none of you who sent me pm's think I was ignoring you...not like that. ;)

Good news though...I took your advice to heart (from my previous post about liking tickling too much) and decided to stop worrying about being "normal". Hopefully I can meet a few of you pervs someday and let loose. (J/K about the pervs part) ;)

finally - i can end my hunger strike. welcome back girl with bikini! on my next trip to boca, i will search the streets of miami for good cuban coffee and you!

Hey now, we're all for tickling, but you bikini-wearing weirdos...I dunno:devil:

The Sean Man

Welcome back, BikiniGirl!

Glad you're doing well!

BTW, the correct term for females here would be "pervettes," per Dave2112. :)

Yes, yes! These women are pervettes, BG! Learn this and you will go far. And Lite's the greatest pervette of them all! he he he....

Nice to have you back, I was enjoying chatting with you and hope we can do so again. :cool:

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back