• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missed Opportunitys

bclark

TMF Poster
ever had the chance to tickle, but did'nt take it... maybe you did'nt want to look bad or you were embarrassed... or whatever

Great topic Bclark!

From the ages of 14-24 I missed about 1,000 chances to tickle due to shyness
Maybe an inflated number, but you get the point!

-someone getting tickled and the tickler yells, hey come help me tickle! I'd freeze, lol
-The word would come up in conversation and i'd freeze, then bail!

Thanks to some cool people here, I've come out of my shell a bit :)

I have so many I have lost count lol. I just feel weird doing it. Scared that if I did do it people would find out about my fetish. One that I do remember is at college my friend was lying on her back with her arms up and one of my other friends told me to tickle her and I just couldn't. Refused to do it haha

-The word would come up in conversation and i'd freeze, then bail!

ughh this one happens a lot! whenever I hear it...it's basically time for a bathroom break :p

I tend to take those opportunities and have been pleasantly surprised with the lack of consequence- a mix of good luck, good timing, and good judgment.

A more common story for me is looking back on a particularly enjoyable 'lee and thinking, "If I had known that would be my last chance to tickle her, I would have..."

Does that count, or is that a new thread?

In the late 90's a GF of mine (who loved Foot Fetish and Tickling) actually went and asked a neighbor/friend of hers if we could both tie her up and tickle her- and the woman actually was totally on board with it.

I was kind of nearing the end of the relationship with the GF and thought that maybe it was not the best idea to go along with that - even though it was (and still is) a big fantasy of mine.

While I probably made the right decision, I still think that maybe I should have just done it while I had the chance.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back