• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mixed Martial Artists Tickled

mmatickler

TMF Novice
Hey everyone! I found a few tickles in martial arts matches.

1) Mackenzie Dern f/f tickled three times by her opponent. knee - 2:26 leg - 5:45 foot - 6:35
If you listen on the last one her team mate even yells "she tickled her foot!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDGxDUSb1Hg

2)Andrea "KGB" Lee f/f tickled by her opponent to escape a submission. foot - 8:44
(Im about 90% sure on this one, hard to see the tickle clearly but watch Beck's thumb.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNUX8XVn1fY
Poor Quality, but Andrea's foot appears to be very ticklish at 1:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNUX8XVn1fY

3) Miesha Tate f/f. Ribs - 2:51-2:58
Miesha is tickled by her opponents chin in the first round of their fight.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk9bhv

I see it in the 2nd Andrea KGB Lee & Sharon Jacobson clip but thats it.

Can't believe y'all don't see it in the Mackenzie Dern fight, the foot tickle is 100%

Can't believe y'all don't see it in the Mackenzie Dern fight, the foot tickle is 100%

She tries to grab her ankle and the other one slips her ankle out, there’s no tickling there at all

there is no tickling, it's just your fantasies tickling is prohibited by the rules in the fight

Those could tickle situations but can also be easily dismissed. Sadly, the only case of tickling in actual MMA combat is with CM Punk in his UFC fight. Thankfully I've never actually seen it just read about it online and even heard Joe Rogan mention it on his broadcast.

In the video Mackenzie Dern, in the first mark of 2:26 I do not appreciate anything, in the 5:45 if I see a movement of the fingers in the sole (everything is better appreciated in slow motion) , and the expression that Mackenzie puts, I feel that if it tickled him. In the 6:35 I can see it clearly, since I can see that she grabs her ankle and if you pay attention I can see how she scratches it with her thumb a little bit above the heel and the reaction of how she pulls her foot (and if her classmates shout that they tickled her she did not appreciate it well). After I do that it's not strange, since I used to play the sport and it was quite normal for the other girls to test you where you were ticklish in order to get a head start and loosen up. Me included XD

As long as we're in wishful thinking mode, I submit Michelle Waterson being grabbed in her right underarm:

youtu.be/OzhpwPHjOIk?t=621

And here during physical therapy she says she's ticklish:

youtu.be/GlKS4kkGAFU?t=199

Mackenzie Dern is definitely being tickled on her foot. How does no one else see it except the original poster? Blow up the image to fit your entire screen. The thumb is DEFINITELY moving on the underside of the heel, twice. There would be no other reason to do this: the position of the hand itself doesn't change, the grip stays the same. There would be no reason to move that thumb there even once. And once it's in position, it does a tickling motion not once but twice. Look carefully at the visible joint of the thumb.

You want more evidence? The foot scrunches up suddenly, and it's NOT to remove her leg from the hold. Once the foot is away from the tickling thumb, it REMAINS in behind the arm. Only later does she actually move the leg out of the way. She was clearly only trying to avoid the tickling!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back