• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model who loves to get tickled till she cries!!!

Hey Chris,

Private message me or email me at [email protected] and we'll work something out in Arizona! I have a bunch of days open, so I'd love to do a session with ya! :)

Now, Ticklemonster, I got punished dearly last night. I was tied up terribly tight and tickled for a good half an hour! It was terrible! Horrible! I loved it. :)

Tonight I become the tickling pinata! A rigger friend of mine is going to hang me upside down from the garage roof and tickle me while I'm upsidedown! :) I'll be getting video of it, so I'll make sure to post a little clip for you guys!

Well you look awfully familiar! I would just about swear I know you.

Oh yeah! I think we need to do another shoot together soon!

To anyone who wants to meet up with Derek - DEFINITELY one of the best lee's I have had in a while. She's hot, ticklish, and honest, and I LOVE her laugh.

If I drool any more around electronics, I swear I'm going to short something out! WOW!!!

If I drool any more around electronics, I swear I'm going to short something out! WOW!!!

luckily for me I get to droll safely at home, I don't sit too close to the computer where the droll would touch any electronic equipment.

I love my laptop! I think it's getting tired of me.

I see.. well my computer is a desktop.. so yeah, it's on a computer desk.. however i think it's getting tired of me too sometimes lol.. but my droll has yet to get to it :p

True true! I just got the pee pee tickled out of me today!!! SOOOO much fun! God I love it.

Also, in houston tonight, anyone interested in tickling? :)

Awwww!!!! Why does everyone say that?

maybe it's because you're so beautiful, and you're cute, and adorable, and you have an amazing smile, and it's always nice to tickle someone with a beautiful smile because tickling them usually makes them smile so you want it to be beautiful.

True true! I just got the pee pee tickled out of me today!!! SOOOO much fun! God I love it.

Also, in houston tonight, anyone interested in tickling? :)

And these lovely feet come attached to said ticklish women. :D

You're awesome Derek. Pleasure to meet you.

You know... for once... I finally see how cute my feet are!

Thanks a bunch for an awesome shoot!!

North of Boston? South of Philly?

Hi Derek! I'm Adam.

I'd love to meet you... and attack your soles with everything in Happy Fun Bag. (That's what I call my bag full of tickling implements.) And because I know you like softer tickling than harder tickling, you may rest assured that many of these tools can give a softer touch...

If you'll be in Boston or southern New Hampshire before 15 August... please find me!

Also, if you'll be in Philadelphia or northern Delaware after 15 August... please find me!

(I'm moving from NH to Delaware on [surprise!] 15 August.)

Also, I have profiles on fetlife.com and collarme.com as recycler1973.

Be well, Derek! Stay ticklish... and stay safe!

Yeah, hey, welcome. Even if it is a week late.

Sounds like you're having a real blast :). I'm a bit jealous that I can't partake. Oh well. Do enjoy~

Etc.

Honey, PA isn't worth visiting.

Don't come out of your way just for a few people =p.

Etc.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back