• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most devious place to/be tickle

proud2tickle

TMF Expert
So I am not sure we have ever covered this but I thought it would be a fun light topic. I was interested to see who thought what places were the most devious to/be tickle. Where Where they arent really suppsoe to laugh. Because I am mostly a ler, I Always had two on my favorite list, at church hiding under the pew torturing Someone, and the other would be in a study hall type atmosphere.

When I worked in the library at college I tickled many girls who made the mistake of propping their feet up on the chair next to them. Often with the admonishment to keep their feet off the chairs! (Girls I knew and always as a joke!)

I've been tickled and tickled others while in a crowded elevator too! Love that one because everyone is trying to be so reserved and not look at each other! LOL!

~ toyou

The cinema and of course my personal favourite, someone whilst they are on the phone.

a fun place i've had success with is a restaurant... while my date is placing an order with the waitress....you have her shoe off under the table, her foot locked in place by my legs, tickling away, slowly at first, the removing of the shoe etc....her composure melts , and a grin forms on her face as she tries to stoically order , without much success as I step up the intensity of the tickling:D

2 years ago in my Sophomore year of high school one of my friends who liked messing around everyday in 6th per. class started tickling me for no reason. One of these particular times happened during a lecture on viruses. I actually fell out of my seat (I'm pretty ticklish) and my Bio teacher got really pissed off. There's one youtube video where a teacher slaps a student and before this happens the student pokes his friend's side.

lol I used to poke this girls side (my classmate) instead of her shoulder to ask her something. She always turned around with a grin on her face.

Most devious (Evil/Mean) place I was tickled was in a cafe while having lunch with two of my friends.

I think the most devious place I've ever tickled someone was during class. This girl whom I usually sat by, I don't remember why, but I poked her.. lol.. and so she told me she's really ticklish lol... And so I kept poking her during the teacher's lecture. Eventually she told me if I didn't stop she'd move, and well I didn't want her to do that so I stopped.. lol...

I also tickled another girl during class, kinda, but the class hadn't actually started, so that doesn't really count. But of course it lead to me tickling her after class for a second as I said goodbye to her :p but anyways...

I've also tickled a girl while in the library but it was more in an area where people can go and talk and work on projects...

But I think during class is probably the most devious...

I've tickled girls at church, which is probably my favorite place because they're usually all dressed up lol, but never during an actual service.

I once got tickled on an examining table in a doctor's office. He was pressing his fingers into my stomach for I don't know what. Well I jolted! Once he saw that it tickled, he laughed about it and poked me again! Thank goodness I didn't pee my gown. That would have been humiliating.

lol doctors office yes yes, and i like what ur putting down with that courtroom deal

Class room (since my friend who sat behind me use to poke my sides all the time) and a movie theater.

Definitely the library and court....in particular jury duty and being a selected juror. Could you imagine someone attempting to tickle you as the judge read the verdict? Not a pretty scene lol.

Classroom would be one. Also, while not exactly a place but more of a situation, tickling someone while s/he is on the phone can be quite amusing haha.

Class was always fun! I used to draw letters on the back of the girl who sat in front of me in history...she'd twitch and stifle her giggles, especially when I'd hit a good spot...eventually I'd spell the word "TICKLISH" and when she realized it she'd start laughing before I ever poke her sides! LOL!

I've been tickled at the Dr.'s office many times! I've also tickled the nurses' underarms when she's taking my blood pressure because he would hold my arm up and my hand was right there...that might be why my blood pressure readings are always a little high!

The movie theater brought back some great memories! Kicking off a shoe and seeing who could take it the most!

~ toyou

I have done some surprise tickling at a broadway show. That was a lot of fun FYI

I just thought of one, tickling Someone while they are trying to exercise at the gym, did this I spin class the other day

During the show. We had great seats. My date thought she would be cute and tease me with her heel dangling on her toe, so i tickled her nylon clad arch. Later on i tickled her knees. It was so much fun watching her squirm and try to keep her composure.

The 2-3 female friends who know about this always tickle me either whilst I'm driving (they know I gotta concentrate and if I don't we're f*cked lol), or when I'm busy doing something i.e. fixing one of their cars or something; a week or so ago I had to sort a friend's VW out, and whilst I was leaning over the side under the hood trying to take the rocker cover off so I could start to remove the Head, she came up to me, smiled and then stood behind me, I was like 'no please don't I'm busy mate...', she just giggled and started raking her fingernails down my sides through my t-shirt (I wear loose t-shirts & joggers when working on cars)...I was holding + loosening something important so I literally had to laugh my ass off and take it else I'd have screwed things up under the hood lol.

For foot ticklers how about a swimming pool? If someone's lying face down on a lounge chair while sunning themselves, it'd be hard for them to roll over to defend themselves. Better still, if you were sitting on the side and someone floated by in an inner tube or raft, they would have zero leverage if you grabbed an ankle or two.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back