• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother in Law

i've seen my MIL soles many times and believe me i've wanted to tickle her feet but never had the guts to do it

Totally Inappropriate ... (Maybe it's just me?)

... After a few minutes I didnt hear her laugh, I turned and saw her, mouth and eyes wide open, no sound and totally red in the face. Thats when I figured Id better stop. When I stopped she caught her breath and called me every name in the book. She was totally pissed off, and told my wife the whole scene when she came home ...

The scenario itself is probably a fantasy for a ton of hetero-male TMF'ers (myself included), but this is a bit extreme regarding respect ... don't you think?

Doesn't sound as if it was all that big a thrill for her, and I know I wouldn't be too thrilled about it either if I was your brother-in-law (her son) and she told me what happened :sowrong:

That was quite an experience.

Have you tickled other moms etc. I think women never lose ticklishness especially on the feet. Is she ticklish on her knees and in other places ? Sounds like she is ticklish all over. Did your wife get pissed at you when her mom told her you nearly tickled her to death ? I've got some stories of tickling older women too.

S

Please tell us your experiences with older women Jack!

Cheers Luffe

I'd love to tickle my Mother In Law's feet. But I, too, do not have the balls.

My gf has a hot aunt. I'd love to tickle her feet and I guess I've had a few chances where it could have...but still...

Thing is, my gf knows I'm into it. So now anytime I tickle someone she'd think it's sexual. So for me to tickle her mom's feet is like anyone else touching her tits.

So I do think generally this thing can be seen as out of line (not to me but to a woman) if your wife knows.

bosccco...does your wife know you're into tickling?

So I do think generally this thing can be seen as out of line (not to me but to a woman) if your wife knows ... QUOTE]
Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to piss on everyone's parade or discourage anyone from relaying their experiences.

Shit, years back I took a few playful swipes at my ex's mom as well (she was really attractive, and gorgeous feet to boot), and she took it all in fun ... even tickled me back for a few secs. I just 'sensed' not to push it any further than that and cross the line, so to speak.

I just think it was a huge DIS on bosccco's part for not checking in with her before the woman nearly had a heart attack ... then not even being at least a bit apologetic after it really pissed her off ...

Congrats, Bosccco!

Maybe you overdid it. (I dunno - it sounds like it, but I wasn't there.)

HOWEVER

Congratulations just the same, because you had the cajones to go for it! In twenty years time you won't look back and curse yourself for being too chicken to find out what tickling the crap out of your MIL was like. (A fantasy many of us have had.)

Of course this is just my opinion... I could be wrong.

Mother-in-Law

Yeah, you overdid it. Way to go!!!

I love those ticklish mature women.

She might have been totally wiped out but she was fine enough to let you have it when it was over. You should have done another round on her for calling you names.

I bet she would be a tickler's dream if she were tied.

I bet she's be in real trouble if restrained--- now THAT would be fun!

I think you overdid it.

Now you will have a hard time even trying to getting close to her.:sowrong:

^^^^ Love to hear more about that, Banshee! Here's two of my stories back to back. They can also be found on the Mousepad, so there's more of a foot fetish element added to it. Anyhow, I'm going to talk about two women, Tina and Irene, who were my friend's mothers. They were both very different to one another, Tina was young, attractive and into heavy metal, Irene was middle aged, plump, and went to church. Regardless, they both separately allowed me to induldge in footplay with them, from when I was aged 13 to 16!

Here's the stories about Tina:

I was aged 12 when I first started going around her hosue to visit her son. We were both big WWF fans (as it was then), and I used to go over there every Saturday night to watch it. Throughout all this time, Tina would always wear sandal type shoes and tan or white tights (although she always referred to them as 'stockings'). Anyhow, one night, we decided to play 'Blind Man's Buff', and my mate was the one with the blindfold on. I'd decided to put loads of obstacles in his way, and asked her if she had any ideas for obstacles. Amongst other things, she came up with shoes. Wahey!!

'Great idea,Tina!! Here, may I...?' and with that, I reached down to take her shoes off. As she was in sandals, they were very easy to take off, but I made sure for it to take longer. As I lifted up her tan stocking leg, I placed my hand around her heel in an attempt to get some 'leverage', and pulled off her shoe. I did the same to the other one, and there she sat, shoeless and in stocking feet, my friend's cool mum!! My heart was beating, but I made sure tog et on with the game of blind man's buff. Once this was done, myself and my friend went to put her shoes back on her feet, but put them on the wrong one's on purpose! She shook them off, but asked us to be careful of her feet.

'Why, are they ticklish?' I asked
'Erm...yes', she said sheepishly
'Like this?', and with that, I attacked her stocking sole! She flinched, shot me a dirty look, but had a small smile on her face, so I knew I'd hit paydirt. For the next few years after that, I get her feet several times over!

There were the times that we had wrestling matches ourselves, and I'd insist on her doing it in stocking feet. I'd always take off her shoes before hand, and say to her 'Fancy a wrestling match?' and not only would she never complain about me taking her shoes off, but she'd always give me the match, allowing me access to her stocking feet even more!!! Hell, I'd make her submit by tickling her feet!!!! Another time, when I was wrestling my mate, she was shoeless (I'd probably taken them off!!), and I was on the floor directly under her feet, and I got a great sole shot!! I'd use her foot to try and escape the hold, agani using it for 'leverage', and she never complained once!

In fact, I remember one time I was in the house alone with her (I was about 14 or 15), just the two of us watching tv, and she curled her stocking feet up onto the sofa and had her toes just gently touching my thighs!!! Whether she knew what she was doing or not I don't know, but, my God, I was in wonderland!!!

Her son and I soon split up, which was a same, as I enjoyed messing around with her feet. However, almost directly after Tina came the other friend's mother, Irene:

Now, as I've said, Irene wasn't much of a looker, but she was always quit easy to dupe into getting her shoes off. She'd normally wear American tan tights as well, sometimes white, sometimes black. I do recall that it took her ages to show me her feet, as she was always in shoes or slippers. One day, she came in from working late, and I was at her front room table doing an essay. My mate was in his bedroom on his computer, and she flopped down onto the setee, and slowly began to take her shoes off. Maybe she saw me looking, but she stoped halfway, and just had her feet resting outside her shoes, they weren't totally put of them. I was desperate for her to get them off, which after about ten minutes, she did. I knew that I'd have to see her feet again, and made sure to do so.

I'd ask her how tall she was, and get her to take her shoes off to show me (this was about the same time I was doing this very thing to teachers at school under the guise of a 'science project'), which she'd do, no questions asked! Once her slippers came off, I'd bend down and pretend to be measuring her, accidentally touching her stocking feet!! Other times I'd insist she put her feet up, and take off her slippers to get her comfortbale, and on two occassions I even gave her a foot massage!!! One was in front of my friend as well!

The first time I made her put her feet up, asked if she wanted her feet massaged, asked my mate if it was alright, he wasn't bothered, and so off I went, just gently massaging away onher tan stocking soles. She just lay back and enjoyed it. The second time was even better....

My friend had conned me into washing his car with him, which I was less then impressed about, as he'd got me to his house under false pretences. During this time, we had to keep going upstairs to get refills of water. While I was up there alone, with my friend still washing the car, I began talking to his mum, who was sitting on her bed reading a book. I noticed, that for the first time in the two years or so that I'd been visiting my mate (I was about 15 at this point), she was wearing black tights!! Wow!!! Now this was too good to resist! I began talking to her, and as we talked, I beagn chanign the topic to her shoes. DUH!!!

Anyway, as we were talking, I sat in front of her, and asked if she'd like to try on my spanking brand new white Nike trainers (which I was very proud of, now I couldn't bring myself to buy Nike, but that's another story!). She said yes, slipped off her slippers, and put them on. We had a bit of a chat, and I went to get my trainers back from her. As I took them off her feet, I gave them a little tickle, but she didn't flinch, as she wasn't ticklish.

I expressed disappointment with this, and asked if I could carry on. She laughed, but placed her black stocking feet in my lap, and let me gently tickle and massage them for about ten minutes. As I did it, I was talking to her, asking if it tickled, and if she was enjoying it, to which the answers were 'no' and 'yes'. To try and get them to tickle, I started going harder and faster, but to no avail, as the telephone began ringing.

Here comes the best part!

She was on the phone for about five minutes or so, then hung up. Without saying anything else, she came back into the bedroom, sat on the bed and then swung her feet back up into my lap!!! Well, I didn't need any encouragement, so I went to work on them again, massaging and tickling them, finding one little ticklish spot on her feet, just by the side and top of the instep! She flinched and laughed when I found it, and pulled away, saying it tickled! I promised not to do it again, and carried on massaging her feet.

I then took a chance and sniffed her foot from toes to heel, and said that they smelt, even though they didn't. She took offence to this, protesting that her feet didn't smell, that she'd just had a bath ect etc. This seemed like a good point to end things, so I apologised and let her go. I must have played with her feet for about 25 minutes.

Amazingly, throughout all this time, my friend stayed downstairs washing the car...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

MIL tickling is the best

My mother in law lets me tickle her feet whenever I like. She works in a bakery and is standing on her feet all day so when she comes home from work, her feet are soft, pink, wrinkled and very sensitive. One thing she likes is to lay down on her couch and put her feet still in shoes on the armrest and let me take them off and peal her socks off and lightly tickle her soft sensitive soles. She even let me tickle her toes with my tounge once...that was fun...thanks for the post.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back