• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Move, Setup, And. Trouble?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
On a Saturday, the movers who Ross had hired moved the RossShell company out of their old office and into the company's "new digs" .

The move took all day.

The movers did all the leg work , while Ross, Vic, Jack, and Kayley, packed up important computers, and took them over in boxes in Ubers.

That night, the office was set up, and then Ross took any member of the RossShell team who had volunteered. (Practically all of them did) to a big "Welcome to the office party" at Shun Lee.

Ross and Kayley crawled home in the Uber, and crawled into bed, spending most of Sunday in bed, before going to an Italian dinner near their apartment.

Ross, who was fighting migraines, went into the office on Monday.

The office was "functional" as Ross, Vic, and Jack were still setting up odds and ends.

Account managers seemed to be able to press on as usual, except in rare cases

None of the "Bosses" Jack, Vic, or Ross were looking over anyone's shoulders as the office was getting into functional order.

Ross was still struggling after his shot.

Ross had lunch with Vic and Jack, and Ross left the office about 4.

Ross made "painful love" to Kayley that night, trying to "carry on his duties" as a husband, while struggling with his health and knowing that the office was basically in a state of disarray.

Ross had planned to go into an empty office just to take one phone call from OKC about the monthly show.

As if Ross's painful migraines after his shot, and the office move, which basically put the company into a crazy state were not bad enough, Ross entered the office that morning, and received crazed, threatening capital letter correspondences from Tazzio, via both typewritten letter in a FEDEX envelope and by email.

"I' m going to come after you so you cant focus on anything, and I'm going to sue you on any claim I can get a claim on, until you cant think to run your company adequately"

Ross called Alan Hell: "Alan, its time for us to deal with Tazzio, severely. As you know, the company just moved into the new offices. We are trying to get things set up. This morning, I received threatening correspondences from Tazzio via email and letter that I will send to you" Ross said.

"I will take care of it, Ross. I will get you the best shark lawyer I know, Tom from Philly and anyone else. It's time for us to deal with that bastard Tazzio for good" Alan Hell said.

So far, moving into a new office was not turning out so well in the first days for Ross.

Excruciating lingering migraines, par for the course after his Botox shot, and , in spite of Ross trying to ignore Tazzio's crazed advances, it was looking like Ross, RossShell, and RossShell's legal team were going to have to get into it with Tazzio at the most inopportune time.

How would all of this play out?

Would it all "blow up" or, could it be well organized, and resolved.?

That would all be seen

None of the "Bosses" Jack, Vic, or Ross were looking over anyone's shoulders as the office was getting into functional order.
Lucky for them there were no major glitches.
Ross made "painful love" to Kayley that night, trying to "carry on his duties" as a husband
Like most men, Ross won't admit when he's feeling too ill for sex.
"I will take care of it, Ross. I will get you the best shark lawyer I know, Tom from Philly and anyone else. It's time for us to deal with that bastard Tazzio for good" Alan Hell said.
Alan has the right attitude.

I modeled the office move after the move from Lancaster to my apartment in 2012.

My Dad helped me move. (He was only 71 at the time, and in much better physical health than now)

My parents moved ..four times that I count during their years together.

At the time of my move from Lancaster to NYC, my Dad said "This was the easiest move he ever had"

Probably because all we moved was my bedroom set, and a small sofa, and I sold my mom's other things as I was moving from a 1300 Sq Foot apartment into the 600 sq foot place I have now.

Ross pushes himself for sex because of Kayley's sometimes "Insatiable. needs" Ross figures, rather give her what she wants rather than fight about it, after the battles they had over RossShell for more than 25 years, even though their battles over RossShell are far less than before with Ross's current setup with the company.

Tazzio deserves to be crushed. He has started in with Ross too many times., and then lied about his motives.

Tazzio is vindictive, has a big mouth, and is mentally ill.

This time, Tazzio might really get stung.

We will see just how.

More to come hopefully by Wednesday, depending on the author;'s health, which is on and off

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back