• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MPtickle - FREE clips

I want to see more of

• Nikki

Votes: 80 44.7%
  • Blare

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Violetta

Votes: 62 34.6%
  • Bella

Votes: 46 25.7%

• Total voters

MPtickle

TMF Poster
Hello everyone,
Please take a moment and join us, we have 4 clips featuring:

Nikki Sebastian - Blare J’adore - Violetta - Bella
*For the purpose of fast download these clips are reduced in quality.

<a href="http://www.mpclips.com/Previews/Free_MPtickle_Audition1.wmv" target="_self">Nikki</a> - <a href="http://www.mpclips.com/Previews/Free_MPtickle_Audition2.wmv" target="_self">Blare</a> - <a href="http://www.mpclips.com/Previews/Free_MPtickle_Audition3.wmv" target="_self">Violetta</a> - <a href="http://www.mpclips.com/Previews/Free_MPtickle_Audition4.wmv" target="_self">Bella</a>

As you probably know by now, we came up with is a tickle audition process
where we put to the test our applicants to see where and how these girls are ticklish.

Nice for us you might think, well it’s actually nice for everyone because from
now on we will share these auditions with you. Together with your help we
are going to determine who we would like to see in our future tickle
productions.

Productions that you actually wouldn’t mind spending a few bucks to see. :)

In order to find out your honest opinion, you have to be able to see these
auditions. That’s why these 4 auditions are free! In return all we ask for
your honest comment, suggestion and vote!

We hope that this will cheer you up guys and let us know what you think.
Thank you and have a nice weekend

MPtickle

thank you

Thanks for the free clips. I must say Nikki was by far my favorite and seemed the most ticklish. Would love too see more of here barefoot but, hey beggers cant be choosers. Keep up the great work. Also loved your fetishcon stuff Emily/Katie is my favorite.

It was a toss up between Nikki and Bella. I chose Bella mainly because she seemed to enjoy the playfulness more. Both were cute and seemed truly ticklish. Blare did not seem very sensitive at all and Violetta was a screamer more than a laugher. Laughers are much better in my opinion. Both Bella and Nikki would be assets. Not being mean but Blare and Violetta would be better off not making more clips.

Nikki easily the best; most intense and real

Although the Bella rib cage scenes in the middle with the tickler behind her were the best scenes

The second clip had a lovely gal who was not ticklish enough
The third was better, but not near the top two clips

I'll weigh in later, but first lemme say: TICKLE DEMOCRACY is the wave of the future!

Although Nikki seemed to be the most ticklish and a real squirmer, I think I liked Violetta the most though. Nikki might be better if she could not move around as much and really had to take the tickling without moving so much. Her upperbody seemed more ticklish than her feet. I thnk Violetta was equally ticklish all over her body.

TicklesFemales

i've voted for Nikki! I think she didn't fake her laughing and is very ticklish or her clad nyloned soles. I would like to see more of her. Thanks :bowing:

They are all very beautiful women, but Nikki is the only one I'd consider ticklish enough to warrant paying for...there's no point hiring a model who is only marginally ticklish after all :ignite:

I also like this idea of TICKLE DEMOCRACY! Thanks! :bubble:

Suggestions

Hey there,

Bella was my favourite and she had a really great figure. I have two suggestions/requests and I've talked to friends on here who all seem to agree.

1) Please include a bit more focused underarm tickling with the arms draw a bit tighter overhead to stretch the underarm skin tight
2) Please make a vid with the old guy tickling some smooth underarms

Thanks and keep up the great work

I'd like to see violetta do some foot modeling on top of the tickling shoots she's doing. She has some insanely hot soles!

Bella (audition 4) seems most genuinely ticklish to me, and she's hot as hell. :devil2:

The rest of the girls are also ticklish, but less, and frankly Violetta (audition 3) strikes me as the least genuinely ticklish, so i want her least.

cheers for the great clips and wonderful contraption :)

Loved the Nikki clip, the 2nd girl did not seem to be enjoying it. The other two clips due to the recliner thing they were on is not my type of tickling, so more difficult to tell if I would have enjoyed them in the first position, I will leave those clips to people who like that sort of thing.

If you're going for eroticism, Bella is the one you want. If it's down and dirty torture, immobilize Nikki and turn on the cameras.

I've voted Violetta, very sexy girl. The scene where she's tickled on her ribs cage and abs, as from the 4 th minute is for me one of the best I've ever seen. I'd like to see her tickled more time over there because she shouldn't endure more...

Thanks for all the good clips

Definitely the first one is the winner. Anyway, thanks for all these long clips.

Arms stretched

Another thing I wanted to suggest to make ur clips perfect would be to stretch your girls arms a little higher. That way her armpits and upper arms are drawn tight... most UB tickle fans will appeciate that.

thanks and keep it up!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back