• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Multiple Lee's One Ler?

Koncept

What do you guys think about videos where there is two, or even three Lee's all being tickled by a single Ler?

I think they are awesome, especially due to as the torture wears on the become more and more likely to turn on each other. Telling the ler "No tickle her please." Or exposing there counterparts most ticklish places. I think these videos are indeed the most sinister, how about you guys?

almost always my favorite situation. especially in real life. esPECially when it starts out as a one-on-one and then someone else wants in on it.

edit: literally fuckin switched ler & lee in my mind when reading the post initially?? i'm horrible and so is my reading/context clue comprehension. that said my answer is still super similar lol... just never as of yet gotten to witness a second lee volunteering themselves as tribute lmao

Last edited:
Well, of course, I love pretty much all situations as far as lees and lers are concerned. Multiple lees, though... Ehh, not one of my absolute favorites. I like it best when one person is getting aaaaaaall the attention from his or her tickler (or ticklers!), instead of having the tickling split up between two or three lees.

I would think that two lers attending to a single lee might me a better option, i think its better to tickle one lee very good rather than tickle several half hearted, but then we are all diferent

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back