• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mum feet tickled with pics story

Kikmaniac12

unfortunately i no longer have the pics but i was reminded of this by a post on the tmf awhile ago.
so during my time at university i met a few people who also had the same fetish as me. one was named george, a good friend of mine, very polite and a nerdy guy. the other was diana, a lesbian girl who was a lot of fun and had many fun stories. anyway during one point in the spring semester, my mum came to visit, it had been 4 months since id been home so it was great having her around. she was dressed in a sun dress and let her shoulder length brown hair hang loose and wore decorative flip flops which really bedazzled people in the sun. my mum has always had gorgeous feet that were huge with long toes and soles and bright red toenail polish. i remember she had paid for a hotel room for the four days she planned on visiting and on the second day she came to see me at the flat which is where george met her. he was always a shy guy who wasnt that great with girls, a nerdy guy with glasses in a buttoned up shirt but as soon as he saw my mum he was hooked. i would catch him talking to her multiple times and even awkward moments where he complimented her on her feet which she took in stride. i asked my mum what she felt about it but she just said he was being sweet. anyway on the third day, i was supposed to hear halfway through my lectures that finished at 3pm but i heard nothing, after finally my lectures finished i checked my phone, only the texts i got werent from my mum, they were from george. the text read "hello luke, just texting to say sorry your mum couldnt text you but i just wanted to inform you that shes ok and i took her out to see the countryside and shes having a great time" i didnt know what to reply to that other than maybe thanks for looking after her then george sent me something i didnt expect from him of all people.
it was a winking emoji.
then a slew of pictures came, the first showed my mums bare soles, they looked perfect as always but they were in georges car. the next was a video of george lightly running his fingers all over her big soles while she giggled and cooed and didnt even protest once. the next video grew in intensity as he started to tickle her soles harder while he had her ankles in one hand and she just sat there laughing and laughing. not going to lie i was incredibly turned on yet slightly angry. the last few pics he sent were of him tickling her soles with his tongue, to which she just sat and giggled. i was shaking from the moment. they didnt come back til a few hours later, i imagine he just tickled and tickled her soles for a long time while she just let him. me and my mum went out for dinner that night yet i didnt bring it up but she was smiling from ear to ear on how lovely a day she had. if only she knew i knew
what do you guys think they did inbetween the pics and coming back

he mentioned it like once but even then he still shook as if it was his first time ever doing something like this with a woman but i asked if hed do it again if she visited again and he said yeah

Wow! A shame you lost the pics, I am curious what these feet looked like.

so i met george again at a university reunion and he told me what happened after he sent the last pic. i will tell later as i dont have time atm

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

So George told me that after the last video he sent when he was tickling her soles with his tongue, he apparently took my mum by surprise by lunging and putting her two big toes in his mouth and sucking hard on them. According to George my mum squealed and wooohd like a Southern belle from a classic black and white film but she didn't protest much coz she was laughing so hard. He said he then massaged her feet and toes for the next hour before driving her back to my university town. Honestly turns me on that this glasses wearing shirt haired nerd had his way with my hot mums huge soles and long toes

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back