• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mummification Help (pics included)

mrtkler1

My fiance's feet are insanely ticklish, and I'm really into mummification and the entire feeling of helpless ticklyness it provides, but I'm afraid of messing something up.

She's asthmatic so whenever I tie her up and tickle, I have to give her frequent breaks (though she seems to enjoy not giving me any :p) and I'm worried about how to properly do the mummification so that I don't hurt her or make her uncomfortable.

Is there a proper way to do it? Like is there any particular material I should use or some space to leave somewhere? Step by step instructions would be nice - and because I'm still new to posting and haven't really contributed much, I'll post up some pictures of her soft feeties :3

Thanks a bunch, that really was useful. Does anyone have any personal experience or stories that could help too? I searched the forums but from what I can tell they were more about the experience rather than the technicalities of the actual process.

I didn't check out the link that The Inner Jamie provided, but i have been mummified a couple of times, and can offer these tidbits(all of which are probably in that linking article).

It's nice to place clean washcloths or other soft fabric between areas that might chafe, like down at the ankles and knees.

It's wise to be plenty hydrated, as you will lose a fair amount of water merely perspiring in the plastic wrapping. Especially playing the sorts of games we enjoy around here.

This is a personal quibble: If you're the 'captor', don't necessarily jump right into the tickling(or whatever). Allow the 'captive' to explore the confines of their captivity and find out how really helpless they are before starting into your teasing and so forth.

If at all possible, try to obtain some of what we in the retail field call "shrink wrap" or "pallet wrap". Beats the shit out of regular saran wrap.

Finally, my own preference in mummification is for TIGHT. It's mummification. Make it count. After awhile, the captive tends to be able to move their arms and legs and such just from wiggling around in the wrap. Especially if you cut small holes in certain areas of the wrap for easier access to, um, particular bodily zones, let us say. This is natural, but they shouldn't be able to do so right from the git-go.

That's all I can think of at the moment. We utilized a rubber hood with only two small nose holes for air when i was having my bizarre sessions in mummification. Worked quite well.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back