• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mutual Legal Manipulations. And.. An Eye For An Eye?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The next day, Ross awakened, went to the office, and went about his day, finishing Tim's monthly campaign which he would discuss with Tim that evening.

Shortly, after Ross arrived home, Kayley was in the shower, when the buzzer rang.

"Mister C, a man is on his way upstairs with some papers" The doorman said.

The doorbell rang, and Ross answered it. "Mister Ross C, I'm a process server, and you've just been legally served"

Ross opened the papers. Sure enough, it was a lawsuit from George Borgier, on a long list of complaints.

Ross opened the bathroom door, where Kayley was showering, and said :

"Kale, lawsuit just came from George Borgier I have to get on the phone with Tim before dinner" Ross said.

Ross called Tim. "Tim its Ross. Wanted you to know that a lawsuit just came from Borgier via process server. Its almost like here we go" Ross said.

"Do whatever you have to to protect yourself, Kayley, and your company I am behind you 100%" Tim said.

"Thanks,. Tim that means a lot" Ross said.

Kayley came out of the shower. "Okay, how bad? " Kayley said.

"I wont know until I have the attorneys look at it. If it's a pissing contest Borgier wants, bring it on! I'm not responsible for George being sued for neglect. He is trying to take the problems he caused and blame them on me. When I get to the office and talk to the lawyers tomorrow, there will be Hell To Pay! I'm going to sue the SOB on anything the attorneys say I can" Ross said.

"Ross, you cant do anything about it until tomorrow. Please just get comfortable and calm down" Kayley said, trying to take Ross's mind off the subject.

"By the end of tomorrow if possible, Borgier will be receiving a lawsuit the likes of which he has never seen! " Ross vowed.

When Ross got to the office the next day, he faxed the lawsuit to his attorneys, who called him soon after. "Ross, most of this can be easily argued in court. By the end of today, he will be receiving a lawsuit. We will figure out all details on exactly what to sue him for, and will send it all to you" Ross's attorney said.

"Thanks" Ross said.

Ross called Tim. "Okay, Borgier is getting a major lawsuit ASAP. As for you, your campaign will be prepared, sent to you, and on time . It is business as usual, and we will deal with Borgier. : Ross said.

"Thanks, you know I'm with you" Tim said.

Ross spent that day finishing Tim's monthly campaign, and sent it to Tim, which Tim approved.

All was moving along, and later that day, Ross received a copy of the detailed lawsuit to Borgier.

That evening when Ross got home, Kayley opened the door.

"Well?" Kayley said,

"Borgier has been sued on all kinds of grounds. Most of it is legal jargon so I dont know it. I'm so pissed off now that I would like to get him for damages and get his company" Ross said.

When Ross got undressed and had calmed down from his day, he started to think about it. "Think of it, Kale. George and me nearly have a done deal to sell my company. Borgier gets sued and has to pull out of the deal for something he did. Now he sues me? I want to get his company if possible, unless someone else beats me to it , chews him up.. and spits him out" Ross said.

"Take it all one step at a time": Kayley said.

"I have no choice not to:" Ross said.

The next day, Ross got to the office, and at noon, received a call from the attorney. "Okay, Borgier has been sued, and has papers with a copy of the suit. Now we wait. Unless he comes to us. We all know this will take a while." The attorney said.

That evening when Ross put his key in the door, Kayley opened it. "Borgier sued today. We just have to wait this out. For us, I do what I have to, and our lives go on" Ross said.

"Okay, everyone you need to be with you is with you" Kayley said.

Ross was furious , but knew most important he needed to focus on his work for himself, Kayley his clients, and his company.

The lawsuit would likely be a long drawn out battle between Ross and Borgier, unless there was a settlement.. something Ross saw as highly unlikely due to the situation which caused the lawsuit, and Borgier's vindictive personality.

"Kale, the reality is, that if hes suing me to blame me for something he did that caused my deal with him to collapse, he will and would have no reason to settle with me" Ross said.

"I know. I know it will take time"

"As long as I stay focused, our lives continue, and with Borgier, come what may" Ross said.

What would happen? Would it be a long drawn out suit? Would George settle? Would Ross end up with George's company at the end of the process? That remained to be seen.

Last edited:
Thanks, ,mils. Glad you like it.

Trust me, more unexpected twists and turns will be to come.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back