• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Best Friends Sister (m/f)

fplastict

A couple of years ago when I was 16 me and my two friends were round my mate Gary's house on a rainy winter afternoon. We had nothing to do so we started playing cards when Gary's sister, Ellen, came home from working at the cinema. She was a couple of years older than us, shoulder-length blonde hair, very attractive and beautiful feet, all of my other mates fancied her as guys of our age all did and I was no exception but I had the advantage that I was quite firendly with her as we hung out occassionally when I was hanging out with Gary. We asked her to join in our game of snap and the first thing I noticed when she walked into the room was that she was wearing her work shoes with no socks.

She sat down next to me as my friend dealt out the cards and she said "ok i'll play but the first person who's out has to give me a massage, my feet are killing me". From the second she said this I knew I had to lose this game, I wanted to give her that foot massage. The anticipation of getting my hands on those gorgeous feet made my heart beat faster and I knew that I could use this as a prime oppurtunity to tickle them.

It didn't take me long to lose at all as I had intention of winning the game and in a matter of minutes I was out of cards. As soon as Ellen saw this she said "ah you're out, now for your forfeit" and she quickly took of her shoes revealing her stunning feet with red toe polish. I though "don't worry, this is no forfeit for me" as she put her feet into my lap, I felt a rush of excitement that finally I was going to be able to touch her feet, something I thought I could only dream of. As I clasped them in my hands I felt their smooth, soft skin as I ran my fingers up them and applied pressure with my thumbs moving from the ball of her foot up to her toes, one foot at a time, this was heaven for me and I couldn't believe my luck that this was actually happening.

I continued massaging her beautiful feet until she ran out of cards herself and was out of the game, it didn't last long enough as I could have played with those feet for hours but then I suddenly though of a brilliant plan. As she turned from the card table and looked at me I confidently said "now it's time for your forfeit" and before she could reply I ran my finger down her foot in a jagged line that clearly tickled her as she tried to draw her foot away and took a deep inward breath then quickly uttered "no, not tickling". At this I grabbed her foot and started vigourously running my finger across it, "nooooo" she giggled as she scrunched up her toes and tried to get her helpless foot away, but of course I continued "plee-ee-eeeese stop" she said in what was now full laughter. At this I stopped so as not to attract too much attention from my friends who were still playing cards. She quickly drew her feet away and said that "that forfeit was too much" but she was joking about it and I think that she rather enjoyed it really.

She continued to walk around in bare feet for the rest of the afternoon and I could barely keep my eyes off them until I left, but I would never forget the time that I got my hands on Ellen's feet. It wouldn't be the last time either.

Great experience. Thanks for sharing. You mentioned it not being the last time. I'd love to hear about your other experiences with Ellen's feet.

Mitch

Great little story mate, I really enjoyed it; thanks so much for sharing. Did you ever get to tickle the bird again? <<<<----

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back