• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My boyfriend isn't that into it.

marzbarz

TMF Expert
My boyfriend and I used to tickle each other a lot for fun. He's not that into it and he doesn't like being tickled. He doesn't understand it, so it kinda just gets old after a while, to the point where I have to ask him to tickle me. Which doesn't make it that fun. We're great together and we still do tickle each other often but not as willingly. We just need a new fire and I still crave it. How do we make it new and fun again, especially for him?

Take it slow,wait awhile in between tickles because then it will catch him off guard

The sweetest moments we had are actually when we tickle each other by accident and it turns into a tease. We have great moments. The relationship naively started out with tickling. But its just getting old. He let's me play with his feet. He has the softest feet in the world, and very cute feet for a guy. He's tolerant but it's not his thing really but i want it to be fun for him too somehow.

The sweetest moments we had are actually when we tickle each other by accident and it turns into a tease. We have great moments. The relationship naively started out with tickling. But its just getting old. He let's me play with his feet. He has the softest feet in the world, and very cute feet for a guy. He's tolerant but it's not his thing really but i want it to be fun for him too somehow.

If its getting "old"... you might have to put it on the back burner for a while. You need to have an open conversation with him to find out about his feelings in this moment about tickling. Or have you already? What has he said? I know one thing my own Bf has said is that he has gotten burnt out because he is not getting to do anything else with me. So I realize now I need to take a step back. And engage his needs more to actually have mine met more.

They say "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." I think it could also be said in terms of tickling. You can lead a horse to water...but if you make him drink the entire lake they are going to drown. (Or at least not be thirsty for it anymore.)

He can decide to accommodate but you can't make him have fun. He has to find the fun himself. Look into the Good Giving Game relationship theory and see if that helps.

As others have said, you can't make someone feel the same way you do about tickling.
But you can incorporate things into your play that they find arousing, and they can find it more enjoyable; some can even grow to love it.
that way, everyone gets a cookie. Isn't that how it should be?

Hi marzbarz! I can completely relate! This sounds exactly like my relationship.

My now fiancé is the only person (outside this community) that I've shared my secret love of tickling. It's when I knew I could trust her that I divulged this.

She initially indulged me by tying me up and tickling me. She tickles me bc she knows how it turns me on when she does. She's let me do the same to her only twice. Shes just not into it either. But She's actually the one who bought bed bondage straps so she does have a kinky side. I know she has fun things she'd like to incorporate in the bedroom, just too shy to tell me.

I would recommend talking to him & telling him how much ticking means to you. He may not enjoy it as much as you, but if he really cares, he should still indulge from time to time. Especially if it turns you on. M

In the end, while I really REALLY want to tie her up & tickle her (and vice Versa), it's not the end-all with me. Our sex life is more than satisfying without tickling. I think that after some time, tickling can come back into your intimate play to spice things up when regular sex gets old.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with what a lot of people are saying on here. You need to take a step back and assess things. Have a conversation with him and be open about everything. Honestly the best thing in relationships when confronted with an issue like this is communication. Discuss how you feel about it and get an understanding of his feelings. With luck you'll be able to work together to resolve the issue. From talking you'll know where you both stand :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back