• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Chat's Not Working And I Don't Know Why... >_<

sadi

1st Level Green Feather
Since my 'computer-geared' friend borrowed my computer to try to fix some things (which was all for not, it seems *sigh* :rolleyes:), the only thing changed, aside from a few GB being eaten up by programs or such he downloaded, was that my internet's all messed up!

Now, I got it fixed so it actually remembers where I've been, but the java chat - or whatever else it is - DOES NOT WORK and I don't know why! :pissed

I mean, I've checked my preferences - don't really know what I'm looking at :unsure - but everything seems to be fine, says it's accepting JavaScript (if that's at all applicable to the chat), but, whenever I try opening chat in another window, it just comes up as this big black screen and that's it. Similarly, when I try to open the chat on here, the only thing that comes up is a big grey block. I can't right click on it, to see if anything's wrong/different about it, it's just black! >_<
So, any suggestions how to try to fix this problem? Heck, it may be because I uploaded the newest version of Firefox, but the chat's always opened up whenever I use firefox... :huh

Any help GREATLY appreciated! :ggrin:

Okay. Figured out one way to solve this: I just switched to safari and it works fine now! :D But *sigh* wish it'd work on my firefox... >_<

It is worth noting that uninstalling all versions of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) on your machine before installing the latest version is often helpful.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back