• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ex's Boss

AJGT

Hi Everyone, long time lurker but minimal poster. Thought it may be time to share a tale from a few years ago now; in truth I have been tempted to post this for years but never had the guts.

ANYWAY

My Ex girlfriend worked in a nursery in England and had been there about a year when her manager Hayley moved house. I'd never met Hayley but apparantly my Ex had been singing my praises and talking about how if Hayley had a party then she just HAD to invite me!

I really only knew my Ex and maybe one or two of her work mates but it was a lovely house and a fun party and I soon settled into the flow and chatting with people.

I should mention because it was a new house, Hayley and her housemate insisted everyone took their shoes off, especially in the living and dining rooms.

About 9pm and my Ex is tipsy and sat outside with her workmates, I get a tug on my sleeve, turn round and it's Hayley. She give me a hug and says 'I think we need to chat'. Mystified but definitely intrigued i follow her to the living room.

Hayley was about 34, really petite (5' 3"), long dark brown hair and Hazel eyes. She was certainly a little drunk and I had to admire how fit she was but at that point tickling had't even crossed my mind.

She sat on one sofa on the end seat and i was on the other sofa on the end closest to her, so we were maybe 2 feet apart; didn't want to be OTT and sit next to her. Hayley was wearing a black blouse with flowers on, black leggings and grey flat pumps.

She started talking to me and told me that she had to check I was good enough for my Ex (seeing as she's now my Ex its safe to say it didn't work), and said she can tell how kind I am and that she worried I had a dark side when not in public. I reassured her that I didn't and probably spent about 10 minutes chatting.

Hayley then crossed her legs (right over left if it matters) and I saw she still had her shoes on...I didn't even think and instinct kicked in!

'I can't believe you have broken your own rule Hayley, no shoes in here' I said jokingly.

She looked down, went a bit red and then went 'Oh shit'.

Quick as a flash I grabbed her right foot, peeled off her shoe and smiled, motioning for her to give me the other foot; which Hayley duly did. I slipped off her shoes and she put her now bare feet on the floor. I admired them and they were tiny, Size 4 UK, quite cute and no polish which is strangely how I like them.

She shuffled a bit and remarked 'My housemate is going to be mad, please don't tell her'. I just smiled and bent down grabbing her right foot and pulled it up so it was held about a foot away from me.

'You're on but i think you should let me tickle your feet' i said slyly before wriggling my nails along her sole. She jerked and giggled but i held her foot firm; tickling for about 30 seconds.

'Ok you can but please not now, I'm going to pee myself'

'Is that a promise Hayley?'

Yes, but please not now'

Okay, but as I cant do it now I get to tickle you for 5 minutes on another day, deal??'

Fear gripped her eyes and with a sigh she agreed.

My Ex walked in just as Hayley agreed and studied the scene in front of her. I was semi honest and said 'Hayley was being naughty so I was threatening to tickle her feet' and at that point stroked her sole for 10-15 seconds.

My Ex looked at Hayley and said drunkenly, 'Careful he's a great tickler'.

I put Hayley's foot down and said she better get to the toilet with a wink. My Ex didn't say a word and we just cuddled up.

I got my chance at Hayley's feet for 5 minutes a few months later and a few more chances too but those are stories for another day if people are interested.....

That sounded like it made the party even better. Glad you enjoyed yourself, look forward to hearing the 5 minute tickle

Interested? Yep! Look forward to hearing more about Hayley!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I got my chance at Hayley's feet for 5 minutes a few months later and a few more chances too but those are stories for another day if people are interested.....

No, we're not interested in the least. Why do you think we're here dude?? (rolls eyes)

Fun story, I had a few ex gfs who were really ticklish, but only one of them seemed to enjoy it.

Great story. I can't wait to hear how it turned out.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back