• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first official post! with a story!

Starkiller1

TMF Novice
Hi everybody! I'm new here, although I've known about this site for like a year now. I've liked tickling since I was young and feet since I was a teen, tho sadly I'm no longer either :p I have never had anyone to talk to about this kind of stuff before, so I've always had my thoughts to myself. But a recent incident has kinda pushed me over the edge, which is why I have finally signed up here. I need to tell someone or I'm gonna explode! lol So here it is:

I urned 20 last month, so I'm not a teenager anymore :( but I still go to a church youth group weekly (for those of you who have been to one, you know that they're mostly for teens/highschoolers). However, this church has a study group for college students and since its so small, we hang out with the youth group before we split off and do our own study. Well, we usually do some sort of fun game before we get into anything serious, so that part was business as usual. What wasn't usual was the type of game we were playing. We'd normally do something that wouldn't be very competitive, just something that we'd all get a kick out of. Not this time. This time, I think the game was for the leader's amusement.

Well, we were divided into teams and we had to line up, sitting, on the floor. The object of the "game" was to pass a banana down the line using only our feet! (lol now it gets interesting doesnt it?) And of all people, I got stuck behind my friend Sarah (name changed). Now let me explain the problem.

Sarah was like 17 or 18, short (5' 6" ish?) and slender, with shoulder length light brown/blonde hair and beautifully tanned skin. But, of course, she just HAD to have to most gorgeous feet of anyone I'd ever met! They were perfectly shaped, with kinda long, but not too long shapely toes and a light pinkish color to her soles. And of course, she was wearing flip flops, which she removed for the game.

So we play this game and when she turns to pass me the banana (man that sounds weird, even to me) I think my heart stopped for a moment! Time seemed to stop just long enough for me to get an eyeful of the most beautiful feet I've ever seen. Then I snapped back to reality. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to not get a boner when you get to stare at the most beautiful feet on earth are held up in front of you, holding a banana (almost suggestively), and to top it all off, you've gotta practically play footsies with her to get said banana?!?!? I think the knowledge that I was in a church was the only reason I managed to not humiliate myself with a huge erection in front of my friends.

Well thats my story, sorry if I seemed to ramble a bit. But man, that felt good to be able to get that off my chest :)

Haha, the best sort of random fun does seem to spout from youth groups. Gads, that always seems to remind me of that darn shaving cream song... >.>

*ahem* Aaanyway, thanks for sharing your little tale, along with the humorous detail in banana-passing. :p Have you ever had the chance to tickle your friend "Sarah"? It would be quite a riot if one of those pre-study warm-ups involved a giant tickle-fight of some sort...perhaps to, ah, emulate the alternative outcome of the great battle with the Philistines, had David not lobbed his rock? After all, battle can be quite chaotic. ;)

And huzzah for your first official thread! :super_hap Welcome again to the Theater!

Sadly, no. I've never had the opportunity to tickle her. But I do know that her feet are extremely ticklish. She and a friend got into a tickle fight one time... It was fun to watch to say the least.

Sometimes, that's way more than we can honestly expect to receive to quell our curiosities... x)

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back