• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tickling session being a lee!! (M/M)

Villain02

Hi everyone!! Its being a while without posting hehe, but I was busy and on vacation.

Well, on my last trip to my country's capital i met an experienced tickler that i've been talking to for a while. We went to a bondage place where he could tie me up, he started tying me up with my arms above my head and start exploring all my upperbody while teasing me and trying to answer questions he gave me haha. Well he found several sweet spots, he first started on my pits getting a mild reaction but then he tried a point between my pits and ribs and i totally lost it, I was laughing haré and moving around trying to avoid that, the same thing happened with my ribs. My stomach and sides were also attacked, also getting me but less than the ribs.

The next part was tying me up in the bed, also with my hands above my head and my feet restrained, he continued tickling my upperbody for a while exploding my weakspot. My feet were the next target, I was scared a bit haha, he started with light strokes on my white socked feet, I was giggling bad, then he removed my socks and without a second lager he started spidering all his 10 fingers on my left foot, I lost it a little , start to giggle and laugh, then he used the brush and i could not handle anymore and start laughing a lot!! After some 5 mina of that he attacked my right foot equally to the left foot.

He moved again to my upperbody and oiled up every inch of it, then he use the head massager on my ribs, sides, pits and stomach and i totally lost it. It was the most powerful tickling sensation i've ever felt, i was laughing uncontrollably and moving like a fish out of water

Then attacked again My feet after oiling up, with fingers, brush and pet brush, every tickle tool make me laugh in a higher pitch hshs

But the moment he attacked both, My feet and ribs it was horriby ticklish haha

The entire session was 2 hours long of pure torture!! But it was an awesome experience!!

If u want to talk about tickling or my experience hehe, my DMs are Open :D

Yes, it sure sounds like fun! What else did it lead to? Do you plan to do it again?
It didnt lead to anything else haha just me laughing and suffering and yeah we are planning to do it again, also i have another story of me being a lee haha if u want i can post it :)

It didnt lead to anything else haha just me laughing and suffering and yeah we are planning to do it again, also i have another story of me being a lee haha if u want i can post it :)
For sure, I’d love another story of you being a Lee!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back