• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend tickle-tortured! mf/f

Kylrad

TMF Regular
Her first two on one tickling. I guess she liked it :)

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 4,059
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 4,213
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 2,621
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 1,910
  • IMG_1076.jpg
    IMG_1076.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 4,766
part 2, enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 2,736
  • IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,427
  • IMG_1083.jpg
    IMG_1083.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 2,874
  • IMG_1090.jpg
    IMG_1090.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,633
  • IMG_1091.jpg
    IMG_1091.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 1,530
part 3

Attachments

• IMG_1092.jpg
    IMG_1092.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 683
  • IMG_1106.jpg
    IMG_1106.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 880
  • IMG_1107.jpg
    IMG_1107.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,334
  • IMG_1110.jpg
    IMG_1110.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 1,658
she's got great looking feet!I'd love to see them tickled in sheer tan pantyhose

Extra fotki :D Szkoda tylko że mnie tam nie było przy tym... :D

A tak nawiasem mówiąc to forum już niedługo ruszy, jak tylko się uporam z MySQL :cool:

Great pics and very nice feet. Can I ask what that tool is you are using on her feet in the 3rd picture of the first set of pics?

ticklemad said:
Great pics and very nice feet. Can I ask what that tool is you are using on her feet in the 3rd picture of the first set of pics?

it's a spiked leather wristband, like the ones some rock stars or metalheads wear in their videos :) I bought one a while ago and since I don't wear it I had to find another purpose for it lol and it's just perfect for tickling feet I can tell you :) you can obtain one here: http://www.koszulki.win.pl/go/_info/?id=1799 fo instance, but I recommend that you look for one somewhere closer to you :)

Great quality of ur Pictures!

Thanks for sharing the Pictures with us.

Any chance to see her anytime in nylons?

You, my friend, are very lucky to have her as your girlfriend. ;) And a very nice job with the blurred faces! :happy: I never knew how to do those.

datickler said:
awesome pix.....whos the other ler?

The other ler is my gf's best friend Magda. Anna said she used to tickle her during breaks at school and that she was excellent tummy-tickler :) when I posted previous set of pics someone "offered" he would come to Poland to "help" us in our tickling session. I told Anna about it and obviously she refused but after a while she said "maybe not some TickleTheater guy, but Magda could join us" and so we offered her taking part in our cheerful evening. As you can see she did great and the session was wonderful as we were in my camping house by the lake and since it was late september there was nobody around :) poor Anna ;) and later we ganged up on Magda (without bondage), which was fun as well but we couldn't take any pics as we all had to hol her down :D

I'm sure we will opst more pictures or maybe some clps but at the moment we have none and we've just begun our acdemic year so there will be much less time for fun like this :( I will definitely post some foot shots soon :) but I personally hate nylons and so does Anna so I'm not going to force her to wear them... unless she has got some kind of formal occasion, then I promise to take a few real-life shots of her feet in stockings :)

As for blurred faces, before these pics I had no idea how to make them look effective as well. I simply never needed to hide anyone's face before. But believe me it's not difficult with ArcSoft PhotoImpression. It probably has some special function for blurring faces but I simply selected an area and use blur device on it :) and I know I'm lucky!

Thanks to everyone for comments!

has your g/f cut her hair shorter? I remember your first postings where she had very long hair.

...not that it means anything, I was just curious.

Great shots Kylrad! Is your g/f more ticklish on the feet or upperbody?

Strom: she had and she still has very long hair :) she regularly visits hairdresser to cut a few centimeters off in order to revive it but personally I haven't realized her hair is any shorter then it used to be :) and in these pictures her face is blurred so you can see neither her face nor her hair :)

When it comes to ticklishness- both parts of her body are fun to tickle but she becomes more of a screamer when you touch her upperbody and she laughs constantly when you tickle her feet. She also can stand foot-tickling for lnger so I guess her upperbody is more ticklish, nevertherless strategically it's more reasonable to torture her feet :)

As always, she has adorable feet. You are so lucky. How about more sole shots next time?

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back