• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my girlfriend "tortured" me *adult* (true story, and my first on the forum)

The_Kev

TMF Master
wow, was that a long enough title? *lol*

First story on the forum: happy to be here, excited as hell!

So, I happen to be lucky enough to have a girlfriend that LOVES to tickle me. Often when I least expect it, and a she does it very, very, well, and always finds new and interesting ways to do it.

The other morning she decided to wake me up the following way:

I was fast asleep, when all of a sudden I start dreaming that my armpits are being tickled, (that’s my WORST spot by the way)

I guess I was giggling for a while before I opened my eyes and realized that my arms were tied over my head and my GF was hovering over me, smirking and tickling my pits which she had been doing for quite a few minutes.

“Hello” she said

I think I mumbled something to the effect of “how?” through all of my giggling; which turned into hysterical laughter once I started waking up a little bit more.

She just smiled bigger and mercilessly got both of my armpits and my sides, I instinctively pulled on the ropes, but there was nothing I could do. Eventually she went from my armpits to my nipples which drove me CRAZY, much to her delight.

After a while of getting my two worst spots, she pretended to stretch. Still straddling me, she turned around so her back was facing me and went to my third.

“No!” I begged.” Which was not the smartest thing to do, because it just made her want to do it more. *grrrrrrrr*

She straddled me in such a way that my… “Guy parts” were directly beneath her… “Girl parts” (lol, and believe me that was done deliberately) and she tickled both of my feet.

As I bucked and squirmed, you can imagine what made contact where, and, let’s just say it made for a torturous climax in the end, after about 15 full minutes of torture!~.

After I was “done” she patted m on the belly, said “good morning” with a big smile, and left me tied up for a little while. I was too exhausted to move anyway.

Last edited:
Lucky you, I've never been awakened in such a nice way. :couch:
Thanks for sharing your experience and welcome to the TMF. :D

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back