• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my girlfriends best friend

Yuber

a few nights back my girlfriends best friend come over to our house for dinner. she's also a good friend of mine so we're quite close and have a knack of winding each other up for a laugh like. on this particular night she'd turned up while my girlfriend was in the shower, she did what she normally does, takes off her coat, kicks off her shoes and makes herself at home. unfortunately for her i was in the middle of playing a game on my xbox and at the time wasn't very chatty. so she took it upon herself to start poking me on the back of my ear causing me get distracted. after a couple of minutes i turned around and just pinched her on her arm so she slapped me really hard on my back (man it hurt, i now have a bruise). so i sort of laughed in pain and told her to apologize, she said "no" so i grabbed her and pinned her down on her front whilst sitting on top of her, i also had her arms pinned behind her back. i asked her again to apologize and she just laughed and said "NEVER". at this point my girlfriend walked in and asked what was going on so i told her what happened, my girlfriend laughed and lifted up my shirt to inspect my back and saw the big red hand print that her best friend left on me. "ooooo i'd apologize if i was you" said my girlfriend "no way, he pinched me" she replied. "you've got her pinned down" said my girl to me "what are planning to do to her now?", "i haven't got a clue" i replied "didn't think that far ahead".
my girlfriend then went over by her feet and said "if i remember correctly aren't you really ticklish kay?" then started scratching her nails on the soles of her feet. kay burst into hysterics and was shouting her to stop. my girlfriend was asking her if she was going to apologize, for some reason tho she still wouldn't apologize, so for the next five minutes my girlfriend mauled the soles of her feet with her fingernails until she eventually give in. after a couple of minutes of kay wiping away her tears,getting her breath back, and stopping the few random giggles that were coming out, they both reminissed about this one night when they had a sleep over, my girlfriend tied kay up and tickled her to hell and back for about three hours!!!!

everytime i think about this incident my heart skips a beat :) my girlfriend rules!!!

Great little story. Any chance we could get an acount of the other event mentioned?

That's the kind of fun that I like. Clean, wholesesome fun. We are fortunate to be witnesses to that greatness.

unfortunately for her i was in the middle of playing a game on my xbox and at the time wasn't very chatty.
So, you had two girls around, and you were paying more attention to your xbox...?

Hit start, man. Start!

You can resume THAT game later...

:D

That was an interesting story, although I do have to agree that the start button is useful on controllers...

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back