• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Girlfriend's Feet Tied and Tickled

SpiffyTickler

1st Level Red Feather
I recently did a tickling session with my girlfriend and had a chance to try out the video camera on my new cellphone. I tied her face down with her ankles and toes tied together, and also made her wear a remote controlled vibrator which I had going throughout the session. In the clip I'm tickling her feet with a feather that's been stuck into an electric toothbrush to make it vibrate: a very evil tool!

Hope you enjoy!

Edit: Even newer hosting location!

http://www.mediafire.com/?wtc1gpme30q9c0c

New Edit: Video #2 http://www.mediafire.com/?7zh3fcoo01s3wia

Last edited:
SpiffyTickler Your girlfriend has very beautiful feet and toes. I loved the clip and hearing her laughter. Please make another clip with you using your fingers tickling her feet instead of the feather. Thanks for sharing.

i cannot download the clip! can u reload it on the site.

Is there a better upload site I could use instead of megaupload? In the meantime I'll try to upload it to megavideo.

Last edited:
Re-hosting this on MegaVideo. Let's see how this works.

Instructions: When you click the red arrow, a pop-up advertisement will come up. Just exit out of that, click the arrow that is now green, and the video should play.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=LSZ3TORZ

Its easier if you can download it just to wmv format, not sure how that is done though but megavideo took me forever to download it, but it was worth the wait. I am a free user on megavideo as to why it took so long to download.

Mega* just doesn't seem to be working here. The filetype is 3gp since it's from a cell, around 60mb, and converted to a wmv it's still around 60mb and far too big to be hosted here. I'll keep looking for hosting options.

Ah, a wonderful reminder that I need to start actually showing up to gatherings again. Great stuff Spiffy!

She actually loves this. We do sessions like these all the time. This is just the first time I've been able to convince her to let me do a small video during one.

Wow! And how did you convince her to let you do a video? :cheesy:

Awesome Feet!

Wow, your GF has the most Beautiful feet!!! Very Yummy toes, Nice arches, and Pretty soles!!! :yayzorz:
You must do more clips, she has a Very Nice laugh and reactions to the tickling!!! Great stuff! :yayzorz:

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Wow. Very hot. Great reactions...that laughter/ pleading is the best. Awesome feet, you lucky son of a gun, too. Looks like her legs are pretty sweet too. Thank you for sharing this one!

Great video! I love the "electric feather" contraption! :D

I'm sick of people who think they're helping the cause by providing constructive criticism under any pretense. If a clip is unsatisfying so be it.

I have to say the post about cumming all over her soles goes a little beyond "constructive criticism!" :eek:

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back