• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My hard drive has more illnesses than Mr. Burns...

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
It's not nice to get a long catalog of niggling, if unfatal, viruses on your hard drive. Thanks to this, I've been off the internet for about a week, so many messages need to be checked, and colouring my art has been delayed considerably. Although the hard drive has now been repaired, cleaned and now under protection, as well as all the important files I have in it, my PC doesn't recognise my graphics card yet, so that's further delaying any more art colouring and such.

This would also mean I am unable to take up any new requests as of now, although that's reinforced by the massive backlog of requests I still have to do. All of this has been mentioned in my 2nd group. Just to let you know on my status. Oh, and none of my pics are infected too...

So what you're saying is......

I'm invincible?

Oh, no no! In fact, even a strong breeze could --

I'm invincible......

:D

Dang. That's quite the turn of bad luck. I'm gkad to see you got through it, more or less in one piece. Amazing how things pile up when you are gone for but a short time, eh?

Really sorry to hear that. I can't really say I completely sympathize because my computer has never really been infected by virus' or the like, and I hope it never will be. I am sorry to hear that about your computer. I can sympathize with your quota though. Quotas suck, and yet we're doing it to ourselves. Somewhat ironic. :D

Been there before Chimp. In fact, about 5 years ago, I got a trojan horse on my aol account. Sent my screenname, and password to whoever it was that sent it to me. I tried to log on one day, and it said I was already on. Royal pain.

Well it looks like everything is back to normal. The graphics drivers are finally working, so my screen shows a decent resolution, as well as 32-bit colour. I can finally get back to colouring those toons again as well as playing all those games without the inconvenience. My Pc is now, as Samuel L. Jackson says in Pulp Fiction, "the motherfucker's tip top!"

:-(

Alas, my computer still has what I refer to as "digital herpies"....its fine for a while, everythings okay, than the problems and fatal errors return...another reason why my progress with the art is usually pretty slow. :mad: :(

My hard-drive's probably more like Mr Burns' than yours, mate. ^^x; It has so many viruses, they like...cancel eachother out. Plus, everytime I turn it on it makes a noise like a rat crawled in the back and got minced up by the fan... ... ...okay, that probably has little to do with the hard-drive.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back