• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Immortal

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Day

Another dull, dreary, rain-filled day stares back at me as I gaze out the window, the PC in front of me humming away to itself as I stare over the maze of roundabouts and roads that make up the scenery around our office building. By all rights it’s a sight that should be the most depressing thing in the world, no colour at all but an endless sea of grey stretching into the distance until the clouds come down to swallow it up. But I’m not really looking at the view, that’s just somewhere to direct my eyes as my mind focuses on what I know the future holds, the few hours left until the evening draws in seeming to stretch on forever and fly past simultaneously.

Subconsciously I run my hand over the back of my neck, fingers tracing the path your hands had taken that very morning as you described what was to happen, what you’d selected for our game this week. A shiver of anticipation passes through me as my hands drop to the base of my spine, remembering the marks you left the last time you were this excited about our regular role-play. But I can at least take solace in the fact that tonight’s activities won’t involve such exquisite pain as you visited upon me then. No, no physical pain, but I can’t help but wonder if this will be any less intense.

Dropping my hands back to the keyboard I let my imagination run loose, wondering what it will feel like as your hands and fingers touch my skin. Wondering if you’ll ease me into the game gradually or attack from the beginning. Wondering what the selection of feathers and brushes you showed me one at a time as we drove to work will do to a body already sensitised to your touch. Wondering what your soft lips will be like as they caresses and torment me. Wondering what was in the one box you refused to open and what it will do. Wondering how long I can withstand what you boasted would break me, that one small old-fashioned shaving brush dancing over my most intimate, sensitive parts as you drive me insane. Wondering how far I can push my body, my mind before submitting.

Footsteps from behind me snap my attention back to the real world in time to answer the boss’s question and for a moment I can put the longing, the desire to feel you, to feel your touch, your sweet caress on hold. Then he walks away, leaving me alone again, my eyes drawn to the watch wrapped around my wrist, the cheap clockwork mechanism audible in the still air of my office as it slices away the seconds until we’re together.

Tic Toc
Tic Toc
Tic Toc…

Night

The bed gives slightly as I sit down on the foot and slowly strip my work clothes away from my body. Standing I tug my underwear off and chuck the whole lot into the washing basket. As ordered I turn and stand facing the closed bedroom door as you dress in the spare room. The full length mirror on the back of the door gives me no choice but to stare at my own reflection and for the thousandth time I wonder why you chose me, an average, everyday and rather plain guy, over the vast number of male models I know would give their right arm to spend just one evening in your company. My heart races as I wonder what you’re planning and I feel my body come alive once more. A few seconds later the door opens and I’m lost for words.

I had no idea what to expect, but I’d guessed something in black leather. I was wrong, as in front of me stands a vision from heaven itself. Tight blue jeans seem to flow over your legs, highlighting your perfect derriere magnificently as you slowly turn before me, revelling in the power you hold over me. A white t-shirt hugs your body ending in a neckline low enough to leave little to the imagination, and requiring a conscious effort of will to move my eyes past. Long, soft hair pulled back into a ponytail showing off that angelic face, though right at this moment there’s more than a hint of the devil about you.

You guide me down onto the bed and lock my hands into a set of restraints attached firmly to the headboard. My arms are pulled in, biceps touching my head as you direct me to move down as far as I can, stretching out my body to make me as vulnerable as possible to your actions. Slowly, seductively you run your hands over my body, down my chest and stomach, skirting my hip and down my right thigh all the way to my ankle. Gradually you ease my leg into position and snap the fur-lined restraint closed, before repeating the process with the left leg. By the time you’re finished I’m totally helpless, staring up at you as you survey your handiwork, the grin on your face thrilling and terrifying me in equal measure.

Without a word you slide down onto the bed next to me and start gently tickling my chest, making me twitch under your touch as I fight for control. Slowly the teasing, tantalising sensations increase as your hands roam freely over my bound body, each touch pulling progressively more violent reactions from me as you build your attack. Suddenly you drop your hands to my hips and dig in, sending me into hysterics almost immediately, the clank and rattle of chains echoing through the room as I thrash under your assault, pulling as hard as I can on the restraints, searching searching searching for a way out, something, anything to escape that torturous touch.

After what feels like an eternity you relent, moving away and allowing me time to catch my breath, my cheeks already damp with tears as I fight to recover my self-control. I watch as you methodically check each restraint, looking for any signs of slippage or wear from my efforts. Seemingly satisfied you glide back into view, sliding up onto the foot of the bed and moving forward towards me in one long, continuous, liquid motion. Coming to rest kneeling between my spread thighs you take stock of what lies before you, and you utter the only words I’ll hear that night.

“You’re mine.”

Then my world dissolves into a whirlwind of images, fingers and feathers and brushes and tongues and teeth and always the constant sound of my laughter covering us both like a blanket. No respite, no repent, no remorse as you push me ever onward towards my limits, my lungs burning, limbs aching, as deep in my heart I urge you on.

Dawn

I twitch slightly, caught somewhere in that realm between sleep and waking, the warm comfort of cotton sheets surrounding me, the slightly musky smell of your scent invading my dreams and bringing a smile to my lips. Another twitch and I register the softness of your body against mine, my right arm wrapped around you, holding you close, your hair cascading over my chest as you snuggle closer still.

A third twitch and only now do I feel the gentle, teasing touch of your hand as you slowly tweak and tickle my ribs, fingers moving over my skin so softly I can’t follow your movements except for the occasional ticklish flick. I moan deep in my throat, the sound coming out almost as a purr as I turn slightly to bring myself up onto my right side, sliding my other arm over and around you, moving on instinct more than anything else.

Still those gentle tickles keep coming, just enough of a gap between each to let me sink back into a doze, hands exploring your body as I marvelled that such a woman could be anything other than a fantasy, destined to vanish like the morning mist. Yet here you were, a dream given form and for the thousandth time I wondered how on earth I’d been lucky enough for this to happen.

The tickling increases and I reluctantly open my eyes to find you watching me intensely, a mischievous grin fluttering over your lips as you see me stir. I lean towards you slightly and our lips meet, my body coming fully awake as your passion surges through me. My hands drop slightly to your sides and start sliding over your ribs, causing you to pull back with an expression of delight mixed with surprise, a hint of trepidation and a lot of desire. Knowing that same mischievous grin is now firmly on my face I start to explore your body, alternating my touch between tickle and tease. I watch enraptured as you switch between giggles and moans, warring with your own body over your desires and instincts until finally it becomes too much and you roll over, ending up on top of me as you succumb to your desires.

A short time later we lie spent in each others arms, your hands caressing the nape of my neck as my fingers trace the outline of your cheek and jaw, sliding your hair back from your face as I drink in your beauty. The bright light of the new day shines through the curtains lighting everything in a soft gold glow, the rains absent today. As I stare into your eyes one I remember the experiences of the previous nights, the torturous delights you inflicted upon me, and the seemingly never-ending pleasures that went with them, and one thought presents itself for my attention. We’ll have to play this particular game again…

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back