• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Kingdom!

Carsomyr

Level of Ruby Feather
How interesting that the SSF doesn't have the "My Kingdom" game. Basically you are supposed to claim the kingdom from its previous owner, and you musn't forget to say "My kingdom!" at the end of your post or you haven't really claimed it! :D

Since no one is here, I claim this land in the name of... socks!

My kingdom!

[ok, you guys are doing it wrong, you're not even posting! =O To save this thread from dying, because it has potential, I'll just show you how it's done]

Due to my split personality disorder, I strike a deal with the Sky Wombats. They steal all the kingdoms socks in exchange for helping me to power.

My kingdom!

Uh... make something up, like... "footetickle brings a horde of howler-monkeys that runs Carsomyr out of the kingdom" or whatever :p

Use your imagination, I know you have it! ^^

Footetickle send in a special op team of foot soldiers to bring down Carsomyr tyrant. I now clam this land to be Ticklers Paradise. My Kingdom!

(Good boy! :D)

Carsomyr retreats to his Evil Secret Death Base (it says so on the outside) in a neighboring country. Here he conducts genetic research, and footetickle's kingdom is soon overrun by miniature gigantic space hamsters. Carsomyr trips footetickle and steals his socks to further humiliate him.

My kingdom!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back