• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My New "Baby"

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
Okay, nothing political or life transforming here. Just added a new member to our family, and he is just so damn precious that I had to share him with everybody!! Isn't he the sweetest little thing?! I am soooooooooo in love!

http://savagepassion.tripod.com/seven.html

Mimi :D

Mimi, that is just the most cutest little feline scrap, I ever saw! All together guys.....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:cool: ;) ;)

Where would we be without our babies, eh? Mind you, in dog years, my baby is about 50 years older than me.:blaugh:

Well...

She has quite a nice car.....

By the way Meemster, was that YOUR fingernails petting that cat?

*shreds his way into tickling oblivion to ask Pete to be a witness to his last will and testament*

LOL@Q!! Yeah, he loves to go cruisin in Barbie's Ford Explorer!

And yes Jim...those ARE my nails :devil: Sure you don't wanna back out of that challenge now?! Muwahahahaha!

Thanks guys....I just had to share him. He's just too sweet to keep to myself!

Mimi :)

Mimi said:
LOL@Q!! Yeah, he loves to go cruisin in Barbie's Ford Explorer!

And yes Jim...those ARE my nails :devil: Sure you don't wanna back out of that challenge now?! Muwahahahaha!

Thanks guys....I just had to share him. He's just too sweet to keep to myself!

Mimi :)

No way meemster. You ain't got the artillery!:devil: :devil: :devil:

i kept looking for the new addition but the cat is hogging all the pictures...heh :D

There's something to be said for animal magnetism...

Seems almost every cat lover has had a black cat at one time or another. Congrats, Mimi. He looks like quite a little hand full.

i'm happy for you mimi

personally i can't stand cats, but if you get joy and pleasure from your pet, then i'm happy for you.
enjoy.
steve

Your new addition is a cutie, indeed, with claws almost as devastating as yours, m'dear. ;) But the name, Seven, makes me wonder: what happened to One through Six? :eek:

Smiley

That one looks just like my huge black Chewbacca looked when he was a lil' guy! I have 13 of the little hairballs, so I have kind of a feline soft-spot. Good luck!:cool:

Dave2112 said:
That one looks just like my huge black Chewbacca looked when he was a lil' guy! I have 13 of the little hairballs, so I have kind of a feline soft-spot. Good luck!:cool:

Chewbacca? Why am I not suprised? LMAO If you ever get a rottweiler, will you call it Vader? :cool2:

Bye the way Mimi..................

.......having seen a picture of the new kitty and your hand, I know which one I'm more afraid of getting scratched by! :blaugh:

Last edited:
QBWeaver said:
Be afraid Jim... Be VERY afraid!

I am QB, I am.:scared: :scared: :yowzer: :wow: :yowzer: :scared:

I havn't been more afraid since I heard the British government were going to try to outlaw tickling!

Thanks gang :D :D :D

Smiley, the name "Seven" came about for two reasons. One, he is our 7th cat (but no, 1-6 are not named according to number..lol), and two, seven for luck, as we were VERY lucky to get him!

13, eh Dave? Well, as I mentioned above, I currently have 7! Hopefully I'll catch up to you one of these days. My dream would be to FILL my house with kitties!

And Jimbo....the kitty isn't as experienced with his nails, as I am with mine :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mimi

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back