• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My own stocks (just the device, tickling to come soon)

Kylrad

TMF Regular
Finally I accomplished my work. The idea came to me in December but I didn't have enough time for buidling it. I've always envied The Last Laugh for their massage table with stocks and so I converted my bed into a tickling rack with stocks :) It appears to be the most comfortable bondage method I've tried so far :) soon I'll place Anna in them :)!

I cant wait to see the first victim to be tickled silly in those stocks...Good job

The Stocks looks very good! Good Working dude! Hope to see some of ur girls tickled in nylons there ;)

Nice job!!!!

Only one problem- you need to put padding at the bottom of the holes or the back of your victims ankles will get unbelievably sore. :( Now matter if she wears socks she'll still end up getting hurt after prolonged tickling. Your feet will jump around and keep banging onto the wood.

:redheart:

Don't worry, I've checked it. Due to the matress of my bed being higher then the lower edge of the stocks, there is little space for banging your feet so not much will happen to the victim's ankles. However, this is only my experience, so I understand my girlfriend's feet might feel more loose in the stocks so problems could occur. Fortunately there is an easy solution for that which I think will work evenbetter than padding as it will allow me to adjust the size of the holes and it's extremely simple. All I need is a soft towel which can be placed on the edge of the bed and pressed by the board with holes. It is held firmly then and everything will be fine :)

Hi Kylrad

Be sure and make a video clip for us all to see when you tickle Anna in those stocks. Please......

TicklesFemales

Can't wait to see a pic with her tender soles sticking out. Great job! :p

quick question

Hey buddy nice stocks! I'm in the process of tring to build my own. I just had one question... What did you use for padding? Thanks!
-Chris

Yaay, awesome kylrad! Don't forget to tie her toes; she won't know what hit her ;D

It does look great, one additional comment...

You might want to add another secure clip to each side of the bondage rack, if feet get moving back and forth and really struggling those side clips(for lack of a better word) might not hold up...
But then I am here without stocks and you have a set, so I will just shut up and admire your handy work! :) :bowing: :bowing:

You really think so? Well, the stocks haven't been tested in action yet but IMHO there's no way the victim can push the board strong enough when moving her feet back and forth... I mean the clips are on the outside of the stocks so the victim is much more likely to pull against them with her feet then to push it. And so I think the two clips I have are just enough as I'm sure they will resist pulling and pushing against them is very unlikely especially since the victims is supposed to be stretched out on the bed during the tickle torture :) I've just locked myself in those stocks with towel under my ankles and I must say it was the most comfortable bondage method I've been into so far. Too bad I had to lock myself, but I expect it will change very soon. No promises though as I've already had 2 weeks for testing, and even for some time my mother was abroad but I wasted them all due to exams :( Before the final exams I'll just have to get some good tickling though... and obviously give even more :D

Wonderfull work! The bed frame looks sturdy enough to double as a stretching rack. How will you stretch them? Will you install a rachhet at the head of the bed, or an iron bar and crank? And make sure that the wrist schackles are wide enough to be comfortable. Good luck, you lucky dog! :firedevil

The Stocks and tools just waiting for the Ticklee :) ...

It's for light foot spanking which makes them more sensitive to tickling

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back