• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Sister's friend (True Story)

Your story violates the basic rule of the forum. No discussions on underages or minors is allowed here. The age of Emily happens to be 16, please delete the story or edit it.

WOW! Way to jump all over a newcomer and berate them for a damn violation! Nothing said about whether it is good or not. And i happen to think it WAS good. Good job Almost! Now go and change the age to 18 before others have a cow! This very thing is why my older brother quit TMF and he was a fantastic writer! but OMG 2 weeks before the golden feather award voting, his main story got deleted by the Hitleresque mods! So, he just left. I still see countless stories about minors and underage stories on here and THEY don;t get deleted! I see LOTS of favoritism on here and that is why i will never share one damn th9ng with this forum ever. But I'll always look and enjoy. :)

WOW! Way to jump all over a newcomer and berate them for a damn violation! Nothing said about whether it is good or not. And i happen to think it WAS good. Good job Almost! Now go and change the age to 18 before others have a cow! This very thing is why my older brother quit TMF and he was a fantastic writer! but OMG 2 weeks before the golden feather award voting, his main story got deleted by the Hitleresque mods! So, he just left. I still see countless stories about minors and underage stories on here and THEY don;t get deleted! I see LOTS of favoritism on here and that is why i will never share one damn th9ng with this forum ever. But I'll always look and enjoy. :)

Dude, stop behaving like a stupid creep here and encouraging violations of rules. We all know about you and your *brother*, the stories were rejected for different reasons and you are well aware of them.

I'm not a dude, and My brother's story was deleted for the reason I claimed. The mod's even said so.

Dude excellent story, very detailed. I could picture it. Sometimes despite the consequences if any u gotta strike the iron is hot.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back