• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My site

How do you like my site?

• Great

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • good

• ok

• i like it non existant

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think this is a site with very good perspectives! Although I prefer more the "tickling-in daily-life-scenes" or non-consensual. But anyway, succes with the site, keep up the good work! These creatures have one big advantage! They're all really ticklish! :D

-Excuse me my english, it's not my mother tongue-

Good Job. I liked the realism of the pictures. The feet looked really similar to actual feet. I especially liked the first pic and the front page picture. I eagerly await other pictures.

whats funny is this is an older version of the program, and with todays new pixel shaders, i could do better if i had version 5... pretty good though :p i felt i had to contribute, seeing as how the_rocking and other fine members do so much for us

To be honest, SR, I think your site's OK. Pics are good, but there needs to be more. Thanks, and I applaud your effort.

Ok, i've posted two more... as i get better with this program ill put more props, eventually some new scenes, and ill be able to make them quicker. Thank you for the feedback.

BTW; if you have any suggestions for scenes etc. just email me or post in my forum.

Sole Renderer said:
Ok, i've posted two more... as i get better with this program ill put more props, eventually some new scenes, and ill be able to make them quicker. Thank you for the feedback.

BTW; if you have any suggestions for scenes etc. just email me or post in my forum.

Looks like a cool site. Do you have to be an artist on a Michelangelo level to do what you are doing?

I have almost next to nill artistic skills, but would love to try.

Very Nice

You did a nice job rendering the feet... keep it up.

Sole Renderer said:

I would love to learn how to do that. I have almost no artistic skills, but would love to try.

If I may ask, what program were you using to create these images?

Very nice work Sole Render Would you be able to render some women in military uniforms having their feet tickled?
General Zod

good stuff Sole

but here's a heads-up.

Pop-ups from AngleFire on entry to your site, and a pop-up on exit that wants to download some sort of shit to my machine.
Downloading to my machine is an automatic No-Way-Jose-Later.

Simply a heads-up Sole, please continue with the nice contributions.

`

Good job Sole. Be proud that your one of thr first (If no the first) to pull thi off.

Ice

Great Job , man..... I am not one to ever complain, sine all I do is sit here and take advantage of others' creativity and generosity. I think the renderings are great, and hope you continue. If you want any ideas, I AM full of those.

well, i hope to be a real contributer. i could make ACTUAL REALISTIC IMAGES if i had the new version of this. if you would like to see the kinds of images or to learn more visit www.renderosity.com. i wish i could do THAT. Anyways, i got the suggestion, ill work on it. clothes etc dont come cheap, and im still too new to be able to make them. :(
As for the ads, angelfire is my only option right now.. at least the ads arent on the page. That one that says download is just garbage, ignore it.

i did a reinstall of poser to get the pro pack working, and forgot to back up my scenes. nothing big, it just means ill have to make new ones. And i've got quite a bit more shwag for more awesome renders. i couldnt find any military clothes but i might have a differant solution for that. Ill be gone for the weekend too. maybe a new update next week (big).

im back, and i have one word for all of you:

Nylons.

I found some really sweet nylon objects, they conform and everything. Check it out at my site.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back