• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My tickle session with Madame AKA Fetish Jade

tkltkltkl

TMF Expert
That was without a doubt the absolute best session I have ever had with ANYONE...including the previous two with you. I'm still amazed that you actually seduced me out of my clothes. You just made me feel so comfortable and you wore down all of my inhibitions and broke thru my walls. I enjoyed just sitting there and chatting with you after the first time I cried "Green!". You made me feel so...so...NORMAL! I don't know who to blame...although I blame myself mostly...for the way I feel about myself. Society locks an unfair stigma and a curse upon anyone who doesn't fit their prefabricated, preconceived notions about how one must look and feel in order to be accepted. We are all so different. But you see, sometimes I believe all that crap. And having health and weight issues and a hernia and other "imperfections" adds to the problem. Maybe if I had more self esteem I wouldn't have to be so desperate for such wonderful, satisfying and fulfilling closeness and intimacy. AND DELICIOUS TICKLES!

I LOVED when you climbed on top of me as I laid face down on the mattress...you whispered in my ear...called me your ticklebug...your irresistible NAILS scratching my sides and legs and tummy sending intense chills and wave after wave of thrilling pulses all over me...feeling your soft, sensual body on top of my back...the soft, intoxicating scent of you...the way you yanked off each shoe and teased my exposed heels...leaving the sock on...when you trapped both of my bare, helpless feet between your legs and tickled and tickled and tickled...GOD that felt SO GOOD! I couldn't help but laugh and squirm and become OVERWHELMED with ticklish delight! I loved holding on to your long, lovely, soft leg for dear life...you towered over me...you reached down...and you tickled and tickled and tickled me to the point of scrunching into a ball...trying desperately to resist...but finally crying out "Green! Green!" a second time...:tickle:

When I was a child I didn't get a lot of "I love yous", hugs or encouragement from my parents. And I most certainly didn't get any tickles. All I got was cruel, hurtful, dirty names... hits on the head with screwdrivers, dishes, skillets... slaps in the face, whippings with a belt that caused angry red welts on my back and legs and ass...and my mother nearly drowning me by sticking my head in the bathroom toilet because I had the nerve to lie to her...

It was only when my beautiful Latina babysitter Martha took my bare feet in between her lovely legs and tickled me to the point of feeling REALLY good "down there" that I became obsessed and fascinated with bare feet and tickling.

I am so grateful to have met you...and so grateful that you understand me and my needs and that you do your very best to fulfill them. Thank you....THANK YOU so very very much...

All the best,
Submissively and Sensually Yours,
tkltkltkl

She's wonderful...and if you'd like to meet her or get more info about her visit fetishjade.com

Sounds like you had a truly fine session with her. :couch: Congratulations. :D

Thank you Milagros...

Sounds like you had a truly fine session with her. :couch: Congratulations. :D

But it's been a few days since and now I'm feeling indifferent and disappointed about it...what a mixed emotional being I am! :shrug:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back