• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my tickling experiences from a few years ago

ticklishMolly

TMF Novice
i got tickled all the time in elementary, middle, and high school, but due to age restrictions i believe i can only talk about the ones my senior year (if i'm wrong, someone tell me?)

all names except mine have been changed

1.) i was in town with a bunch of friends in the park. our park has a gazebo, so we were hanging there, and somehow my friends were talking about tickling while i was zoning out until i heard my best friend annie say "Molly is the most ticklish person in the world. watch!" i was sitting with my back to a post and before i could react, my guy friends Greg and James were holding my arms behind the post, while annie proceeded to tickle my stomach with my other friends watching on. i started laughing like crazy and went red (both from laughter and the embarassement of being tickled in front of all my friends, guy and girl). This went on for a few minutes more, and then they stopped, but for the rest of the day (and weeks after) everyone who was there would give me a quick tickle whenever they could.

2.)and then i think it was the next day, while everything was in people's mind, our friend melanie was driving annie, me, and our friends katie, elizabeth, and sarah to the beach in her minivan. Katie and sarah were in the middle row, and annie and elizabeth were in the back, with me sandwiched in between them. whenever we wear bathing suits, you never really need to wear proper clothing, so annie was wearing a shirt way too small for it (it ended just above her belly button), sarah was just wearing a plain t shirt, katie and elizabeth were just wearing their bikinis with shorts over the botoms, and i was wearing a plain white shirt that was (stylishly lol) tied up in a knot, revealing my belly. This turned out to be a bad move on my part. remember i was definitely squished inbetween elizabeth and annie, so i could barely move. annie sent elizabeth a text message with her plan, and elizabeth used her seatbelt to retrain my right arm and annie unbuckled me and used my strap to pin my left arm. katie and sarah pulled my legs between their two chairs in the middle, so now i was basically lying flat across two rows of seats with my feet somewhere behind melanie and my arms restrained in the back, with my belly somewhere inbetween the middle row and the back row. all four of them could reach my belly, so it was basically a ticklefest. i couldn't move, so katie and sarah focused on my lower stomach and waist, and annie and elizabeth tickled my upper stomach and my belly button (forgot to mention, i'm blond, very slender[not like undereating skinny, though] with a deep oval innie, fairly tan, and 5'5). while this was going on, i managed, in my delirious state, to realize that though my arms were pinned, i could still reach around with my hands, and annie and elizabeth were in reach. while they were focusing on my belly, my right hand reached around to elizabeths stomach and my left hand reached around to annie's stomach, and i got a little bit of tickling in on them (both are extremely ticklish). They stopped tickling me and squirmed around, finally getting our of my reach. they remedied the problem by leaning on my hands and continuing to tickle my stomach, only this time harder as punishment for attempting to get them back. this went on for about half an hour, and then for the rest of the two hour ride, on and off, they tickled me, never letting me up from my position.

3.) finally i got my revenge on annie one night about a month later. we made plans to go into town, and then hang around our old elementary school playground one night (just for old times sake), and i figured i would be able to get revenge on annie, knowing how much she loved monkey bars lol, do i brought a coil of small rope/string. we were hanging out (me, annie, and elizabeth) and as i predicted, annie started hanging on the monkey bars from her arms (she's brunette, as slender as i am, nice innie, about 5'4). we had gone to the pool all afternoon, so we all had our bikinis on under our clothes, only this time annie was wearing a shirt that ended just below her belly button, instead of above it. i was once again wearing a tie up shirt, and elizabeth was wearing one too. because she was hanging from the monkey bars, annie's shirt was riding up, showing a skin a good 3 inches above her belly button. i snuck up behind her and quickly looped some rope around her right arm and tied it tight. she tried to take her left arm down from the bar to push me away, but it hurt her right arm, so she had to keep it up there. i went around to her front and started tickling around her belly button. she started swinging around (her tiptoes were on the ground, so she didn't have much stability) and i moved my hands all over her stomach, driving her mad. elizabeth was coming up behind me to try and help annie, but i heard her coming, so i reached behind me and squeezed her side, so she backed off and settled herself down to watch. undisturbed, i went on for 5 minutes...then 10...then 15...then finally 20 minutes had rolled by of me tickling annie, only giving her a few seconds to catch her breath every once in a while. finally i untied her, but as we walked home, i constantly came up behind her and squeezed her sides.

i know there's a story where i got revenge on elizabeth, and possibly one on katie and sarah, but i have to remember them.

Last edited:
Amazing Stories!!! Thanks for posting, PM me sometime if you wanna talk I'd love to know more about your ticklish tummy.:D

you guys really liked them?

thanks!

(just double checking, i am right when i say i can only tell ones from 18 and up, right? or is that just with fictional stories?)

Nice!

Great stories Molly, loved reading about how ticklish your belly is and your friends too. Hopefully you can remember those other events and post it here.
Also, you are right all participants in the stories have to be +18.

BB

i remember one minor bit of revenge i got on elizabeth (i know there was a bigger incident, but this is the only one i can remember now). we were in the park one night and fooling around on the playground, and elizabeth was hanging by her feet from the monkey bars, and since there were just us girls there she didn't bother to tuck her shirt in, so it slid down to about rib area, so once again i snuck up behind her and reached around front and started skittering my fingers all over her belly (i keep forgetting to describe my friends; elizabeth is also very slender, pale-ish, brunette, with a nice deep oval innie, about 5'3" i think), and she started laughing pretty hard and squirming/swinging all over and trying to fend me off with her arms but failing. i continued this for about 5 minutes, then stopped cause she started to slip off.

when ever i read stories like these, i always wish i was there, like a fly on a wall atleast :D

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back