• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My true tickling expierences

jennydticklish

My true tickling expierences

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had many tickling expeirences in my life I still have them dialy here is. This is my first atempt a posting.

Several years ago my roomate invited her boy friend over to have a little fun, now she told me in advance he had extremly ticklish feet. So I set a plan in motion, I had my brother build me some stock into the foot of my bed he knew of my fondness for tickling because he also enjoyed it well anyway, My roomate wanted revenge on her boyfriend for something or other I really did not get all of the details. Together we came up with a plan he was really into bondage which made the plan easier.
The night came he came over around 8:30 pm My roomate said she was alone so they could use my bed, she tied him down his hands over his head his feet in the stocks. After an hour of for play she got on top of him and that was my que. I came in and the look on his face was priceless he thought there was going to be a three way. I settled at the foot of the bed he really did not like to be tickled so it was not sexual for him but when I scraped my nails down his foot he went wild my roomate still riding him like a bull rider. I started right on the soles I thought several times he was going to tear my bed apart but it held. My roomnate climaxed twice while he bucked and screamed at me to stop, Finally he begane begging I must hav tickled him for and hour before I finally stoped he was sweating cersing, so we lefet him there to cool down while we popped some pop corn. well thats my first by the way that picture below is of my feet.

Nice pic! Have you got a bigger sized photo of this? If so it would be a public service if you posted it.

Fine anecdote too. Can't wait to read more. How about a tale where your soles got tickled?

my roomate gets me

There r so many times that my feet have been tickled its hard to come up with just one but this one stand out.
A few months ago I tickled my roomate until she wet herself in front of some friends and she swore she would not forget. A few days later on a sat. me and her boyfriend where sitting a round the aptment having a few drinks and laughing we where sitting in the middle of the big area rug in tof the tv. I noticed my roomate glance over at her boyfriend and grin but I was getting platered so I really wasn't paying attention, thats when she struck. Her boyfriend grabbed my right arm spilling my drink and spinning me around. My roomate grabed one side of the carpetand threw it over me, she had seen me tickle many people like this. She started rolling the ends up so tight I almost could not breath. I was so drunk however my body was limp and went whereever she tugged it. Once I was wrapped up she leaned in me hear and said remember last week. Thats when I started to panic. She postioned herself by my feet while her boyfriend set on my thighs. When I felt my sandles being removed I screamed at her it seems the alchol made my body more sensitive. She whent to work right away she grabbed my big toe held and whent crazy on my soles I pleaded and begged it seemed like hours, she just laughed and said I am not qiuting untile u piss ur pants. I thrashed bucked pulled but I could,t move then something strrange happened I felt my stoch start to tighten, and I started tingling between my legs I was actually haveing an orgasm from this it was wild I thought the top of my head was going to explode she tickled me for 2 hrs. strait when she and her boyfriend finished she left me the in the rug while she took him home. I was a sweaty mess that had never happened before I geuss haveing this great looking guy sitting on my hips and my feet being tickled was more than I could stand. The pic below is me and my roomate. I am the one with the best bod :firedevil

Fantastic pic! In fact, I'd have to say these stories are...

FANTASTIC, simply FANTASTIC!

36_1_11.gif

Good Stuff

Hey,

Those stories and pics are awesome...I wouldn't mind getting my hands on your soles....just to see if you are telling us the truth....pics would be provided to....IM me and we can talk about it....

YIM: contactwayneowens
AIM: nihsraidersman
MSN: [email protected]

Wayne

another one

When I turned 18 some of my friends decided to tickle torture me instead of the usual spanking. There was four of them three girls and my brother. It was my brothers job to figure out the plan all the girls had to do was wear there long nails.
This is out it all happened.
My brother called to wish me a happy birthday, and to ask me to come over and get my present, so being meterilistic I said I would be right over.
As I stepped through the door I felt someone grabb my left arm, I screamed a few profanities and the next thing I knew I was on my stomach with someone sitting on my back pulling my arms behind me it happened like lighning I had know idea what was happing til it was to late.
I felt hot breath on my ear happy birthday my brother said.
I felt myself slideing across the floor backwards he was dragging me by my ankles. My wrist where cuffed behind my back with a pair of furry hand cuffs.
As I looked aroud I noticed we where in his workout room. I felt my ankles being tied to something so I started to panic violently but needless to say he was much stronger than me.
When my ankles where firmly fasened I noticed he had a rope over the top of his work out machine and he started pulling and I felt my ass coming up of the ground.
So picture it here I am dagling from this freaken machine Like a slab of meat.
But it got worse. He then called out some familatr names to come in, names I reconized well I had cornered all of them many times and tickled them. So now I knew I had to take a deep breath and suffer the consequences.
My brther started by removing my shoe slowly of cuorse and then my socks he could,t help running a fingure over my souls. That was it I started swing back and fourth thrashing all the while the three girls where laughing. Well you all can guess what happened next. If you want to hear more let me know. love Jen

Great stories, and beautiful pictures, jenny. You are very cute and have lovely feet.

Mitch

Awesome!!!

:woot: :woot:

AWESOME!! Jenny. Your stories are just what this forum is ALL about. As you can also tell from the responses we need MORE pictures of your ticklish feet!! Soles and Toes. Keep writing the stories and keep those toes a wigglin :jester:

witchtickler :firedevil

Best bod? I hope I don't offend you but both girls look amazing ,are you on the left or right? You would be great to tickle but I'd love to be tickled by you and your friend too!!

I Don't Care Whose Where

I wanna tickle both of you, you both are very beautiful, and from the recaps, very very TICKLISH...lol :) :manicd: :manicd: if your soles are that ticklish...phew...I would hate to be in your shoes right now...b/c you never know when a tickler could come along and give you the tickling of a lifetime

Wayne

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back