• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my very first tickle video is available for only $5! m/f, early 20's.

spectret

Verified
https://twitter.com/clairecoda/status/1199854781411594246

it's finally here!

hi there, i'm claire coda, an early's 20's lee-leaning switch. i have recently begun making tickle fetish videos with my boyfriend/dom.

my boyfriend interrogates me for the location of a hairbrush, one of the tickle tools i fear most. after i finally give in, he allows me to vibe myself to orgasm while he punishes me with oiled hairbrush tickles. ��

it's 12 minutes long, & a quick preview of the video is available here on my twitter: https://twitter.com/clairecoda/status/1199854781411594246

to purchase, send payment via the following platforms:

v/enmo: ignotism
c/ashapp: $ignotism
p/aypal: [email protected]

in the description of the payment, please provide an email address to which the video will be shared via google drive. for both our security, please do NOT include anything other than the email address in the note. i'll be awake for another 5-6 hours to share the link! ☀️if you send after i go to sleep, you can expect to receive the video within the next 24 hours.

we'll be joining onlyfans & C4S soon, but currently these payment apps & delivery via drive link are the only way to purchase.

much love to all our supportive friends & fellow kinksters~

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. However with no photos or preview clips and a link that doesn’t seem to work, I don’t imagine you’re going to get many buyers.

Thank you for sharing. However with no photos or preview clips and a link that doesn’t seem to work, I don’t imagine you’re going to get many buyers.

Plays fine for me and I'm not logged into Twitter atm. I am on a desktop though.

The link is actually to a preview clip on my Twitter! I have lots of other photos there as well :)

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back