• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Wife, Maybe I Was Wrong??????

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
All these years I said my wife wasn't ticklish, no matter what I tried. I tied her to the bed and tickled her ribs, tummy, underarms etc. I had her tied on her front, with her hands tied behind her back and tickled her stockinged and bare feet with feathers, brushes and my teeth, gently gnawing. I even had her in my stocks downstairs and used different tickling techniques to get her, like brushes, feathers and pens. All with little or no reaction. Until tonight for some reason...........................

It started when we came home from dinner tonight and she was on our computer. I walked up and started poking her belly and ribs, lightly. She actually laughed and giggled and told me to," STOP, NOT IN FRONT OF OUR KIDS"! Then I waited and went into our bedroom and she was laying watching t.v.

I came in and layed next to her, planning on being mischevious. I went in and started nibbling and licking her left ear and part of her neck. She went crazy and begged me to stop. I continued and even though she acted mad and wanted me to stop, she still presented her neck and ear to me until the phone rang!

I saw on the caller ID it was her mother and I handed her the phone. She answered. I knew her feet were soft and warm since she just took off her shoes and her brown and white striped socks. So, while she was talking to her mother, I gradually reached under the blanket and gently took her left ankle. I then took her foot, which was exceptionally soft and started tickling it. She went crazy and was looking at me begging me to stop UNTIL.........

.....I took my teeth and started to lightly nibble and gnaw on the ball and just below on her soft, sweet, bare foot! She went crazy. Her foot was wriggling like mad as I lightly nibbled and gnawed. I even sucked and nibbled her toes and they felt great as they wiggled in my mouth.

She was trying to talk to her mother and not laugh. She giggled and was panicky as I continued my diabolicle tickling with my teeth on her tender foot and toes. Hell she wasn't ticklish before until now, SO WHY WOULD I STOP?????

This went on for a good minute until they hung up.

She scolded me, jokingly and I told her,"tomorrow you and I are off work".

"And"? she asked

I responded,"that means you will be in my stocks".

She gave no answer, but the look she gave me told it all!

If I am able to get her in them and if she is just as TICKLISH, I'll let you know!!!!!

Last edited:
Simply awesome Osco :yourock: hope you do get her in the stocks :goodjob:

Thanx!!!! I was totally shocked that she was actually ticklish like she was and seemed like she enjoyed it. I'll try my #%@*&^ to get her in the stocks, you know that!

Guess that means I must change my vote on the tickle discussion forum where I said she isn't ticklish and doesn't like it. I hope she continues this trend!!!!
THANX AGAIN!

It would be interesting to know exactly what changed in her to make her suddenly become ticklish.

OSCO89

Good Luck buddy, I hope she is just as ticklish tomorrow as she was today for you. I know you will have lots of fun if she is. Of course tell us all her reactions when you get her into the stocks. Have Fun!!!!

TicklesFemales

Good Luck buddy, I hope she is just as ticklish tomorrow as she was today for you. I know you will have lots of fun if she is. Of course tell us all her reactions when you get her into the stocks. Have Fun!!!!

TicklesFemales

Sorry the stocks probably won't happen today. She had a dr. appointment as did I later on for my knee! But don't worry I know as well as she does, that she's not out of the woods just yet.....................................

I know you waited quite a while to get to enjoy that my friend. I am very happy for you. Could be you luck has taken a turn for the better.

Pokey

I know you waited quite a while to get to enjoy that my friend. I am very happy for you. Could be you luck has taken a turn for the better.

Pokey

Well my friend, let me put it this way. I'm having issues with unemployment and can't collect right now and my right knee needs surgery.

So if her being ticklish just this once...... yes this is worth it and hopefully my luck is, as you said, turning for the better!

Thanx for posting my friend, GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!

Very interesting change (clearly for the better). I hope she stays ticklish for your sake. :D

Good luck geezer; I've had a similar thing happen with one of my ex-work colleagues month or so back...it's amazing when all of a sudden they seem really ticklish...you're sitting there tickling away thinking 'what the hell? I'm never stopping now!'...
lol.gif

Good luck geezer; I've had a similar thing happen with one of my ex-work colleagues month or so back...it's amazing when all of a sudden they seem really ticklish...you're sitting there tickling away thinking 'what the hell? I'm never stopping now!'...
lol.gif

Well my friend, we'll see today. She is home and I am unemployed. I saw she was wearing her soft, brown socks today and since she is out and about in her boots, her feet will be soft and warm when she gets home. Hopefully it'll be the stocks, but more so I hope she will be ticklish like she was last time. Thanx for your response!

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back