• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife’s sole needs to be licked….

I think that she has very lovely soles.:feets:
Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

she has very pretty soles!
I would lick them and suck all of her toes, too!
Are her feet ticklish?

Lick isn't really the first thing that comes to mind, but I'd trap her ankle and go to town on that sole with a mix of gentle and harder tickling, slow and fast. With consent, of course.

Consent would definitely be given;)
You’d rather tickle than lick?
Lick isn't really the first thing that comes to mind, but I'd trap her ankle and go to town on that sole with a mix of gentle and harder tickling, slow and fast. With consent, of course.

Consent would definitely be given;)
You’d rather tickle than lick?

Yeah I'm not really much of a foot licking or toe sucking guy. Not against it. I have done it on occasion. But it's not really my go to.

That, and I think there are much more effective tickle tools than the tongue and mouth

Yeah I'm not really much of a foot licking or toe sucking guy. Not against it. I have done it on occasion. But it's not really my go to.

That, and I think there are much more effective tickle tools than the tongue and mouth
There’s nothing wrong with that, I’d love my wife to be tied and tickled by another man;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back