• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mytheroptera: Elf "Fuckling" (M/F)(X-RATED)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
From Cheshires Tickling Dictionary:

fuckling (fuk-el-ing)(slang)(adj.): 1. The act or process of the administrator of sexual intercourse tickling the recipient throughout the duration of sexual intercourse until orgasm. 2. Complete and total sensory overload.

(slips on his straightjacket) Before the whitecoats come and take me away, heres my latest morally rephrehensible piece of artistic smegma. This is a concept that has always really interested me....a lot. Simultaneous tickling and sex, which I have dubbed "fuckling" (copyrighted biaaaatch!! LOL) I've noticed Mytheroptera has become my kinky playground where I really indulge in my darker side. The middle ages just seem to be more appropriate for the really freaky stuff....dunno why....

Why are you all looking at me like that? OH COME ON! I bet a lot of you have had an image like this in your head before, you just may have felt guilty or perverted for thinking it! But guess what? ONLY I HAD THE BALLS TO DRAW IT!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...ahem...anyway...I actually tried this kind of thing (not that exact pose) once with my current girlfriend in a hotel room and she told me it was unbelievable. She was the one who gave it the second definition "Complete sensory overload". BAC actually did something similar in his illustrated story "Wok Don't Run".....

I experimented with muscles in this one, the Dark Elf guy looks almost Dragon Ball Z-ish in a way. This also marks an....interesting turning point...pubic hair...whoopee. :p For a long time now I've been writing the main story for the Mytheroptera universe. It'll be structured somewhat like Lord of the Rings, in the way that several groups are working towards one goal while each having their own seperate storylines and conflicts. So it'll jump around a lot. The main plot revolves around an ancient war between the Seelie Court of Light and the Unseelie Court of Shadows (both from Gaelic/Celtic myth, the legendary fairy courts) The format will probably be like illustrated story pages, with a lot of narrative surrounded by graphics. I may or may not use these two characters.....this whole piece was just a random brain fart....I'm thinking of an idea where this guy buys the elf prostitute from the head of the brothel and takes her with him on his part of the quest for "entertainment" kinda like in the anime "Dragon Pink"...I dunno...I just came up with that like 3 minutes ago....

I also wanted to point out that I am in no way trying to rip off Stipplewitz or her creator TomatoDragon with the dark elf thing. Dark Elves are pretty common in myth and contemporary literature and I've been working on the storyline for a long time now and the earliest Mytheroptera art was done way back when he was still doing Topin. Besides I don't plan on making any money off it anyway....

(hears banging on the door...) YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!! I'M THE GOLDEN BURRITO!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?!??! EL BURRITO DE ORO!!!! (cue Benny Hill music as I get chased around the house)

Attachments

• ElfFuckling.jpg
    ElfFuckling.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 4,109
Last edited:
O_O WOW! Just WOW! LOL

You did an excellent job on her facial expression. Really made me believe she was about to overload.

Well, senor burrito del oro, I must say, you captured her face is so perfect a way that to praise it would not do it justice, no matter how highly I could praise. :happy:

Ya know....until you guys said something I hadnt even payed much notice to that. I really did do a good job on her face....plus I finally pulled myself from the "anime nose" that plagued the faces of pretty much all of my characters. In many ways getting into Anime kinda damaged my art style. After a while all my characters just ended up looking anime-ish whether I wanted them too or not.

My style used to be comprised of the standard animal type cartoon characters (Bugs Bunny, Mickey, etc.) and if I hadnt gotten into Anime, I probably would have stayed on that course and developed a more Tex Avery kinda style.....interesting to think about...

Last edited:
Heheheh. Rock on ^_^. I've done that before too. It was actually to a girl that hates to be tickled. She didn't mind it so much during intercourse though... Guess college really IS the time to try things out >:3

Beautiful pic and background story, Cheshire Cat! The expression of the girl is really something, and I also like the smiling face of the guy! The story really adds something to the pic, I hope you will develop it further. Is she sweating? She looks like, and I find that nice too :)
Thanks!

not bad. But lacks a bit of the animenesh we're used of you :)
Still i like the idea (; worth going deeper into. Hmm that sentence is open for interpretation come to think of it.

"Ha-ha Fuck-tickler you must tickle her feet Ha-ha and stick your obsceneley large knob up her twat Ha-ha."

"but why Ha-ha must i do that ha-ha my father?"

"because i ha-ha am not your real father ha-ha"

(focus on his face:)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

(a truly bastardised quote from family guy)

"...heres my latest morally rephrehensible piece of artistic smegma."

should that phrase make me horny? or arty?

"(hears banging on the door...) YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!! I'M THE GOLDEN BURRITO!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?!??! EL BURRITO DE ORO!!!! (cue Benny Hill music as I get chased around the house)"

dear god, man, get some HELP.
oh god, i laughed so much when i heard you say that..... but you typed it... gah!!!

the picture is beyond awesome. to express its awesomeness i would have to use some ne vernacular... like 'Qaoresohome' or 'smuching'.

Darth Vegeta said:
not bad. But lacks a bit of the animenesh we're used of you :)
Still i like the idea (; worth going deeper into. Hmm that sentence is open for interpretation come to think of it.

Well anything in the Cali and Friends world is going to keep the anime style, since thats really molded from the anime genre anyway. In Mytheroptera I'm trying to move away from that.

PS: Eww....LOL

Well it still has that feel. It's just a bit less... hmmm 'perfected'? Might also be a bit the unusual pose.

o_O
It looks like that girl is about to explode.
In other words, great work!
*quickly replies so no one else in the computer lab can see the web page LOL*

Like I said over at TMF, this is killer. Love the look on her face.

ya know, a small part of the back of my mind was wondering what 2 elves screwing would look like, and it's been nagging me for years, thanks, chesire, for the relief from the nagging.

great pick btw, facial expressions are top notch.

GAAAAAHH! I've never had a girlfriend that would let me try that!

(feels deprived) :sigh:

Wooooooo!

I absolutely love this pic! Heh, saw this a while before... and thought I should try this with my girlfriend. Basically had her restrained with handcuffs and got into pretty much the same position.

Hell, we both loved making love that way! Yeah, it was a sensory overload, for both me and her. Well, I like reaching orgasm when tickling's involved. She liked it cause not only was I pleasuring her, but I was wearing a pair of cute mouse ears, too. ^_^

Heh, guess that's what happens if you combine a guy who has a tickling fetish with a gal who has a furre fetish...

Lohkthyte said:
Heh, guess that's what happens if you combine a guy who has a tickling fetish with a gal who has a furre fetish...

Now theres a fun combination! I'm something of a furry fetishist myself (mostly catgirls).....it comes at a distant third behind tickling and feet.

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Now theres a fun combination! I'm something of a furry fetishist myself (mostly catgirls).....it comes at a distant third behind tickling and feet.

Yeah. One hell of a combination! ^~
Maybe you should try making a pic with fuckling involving furries? That'd be fun...

Dude, what are you doing spying on my fantasies? LOL I wish someone would do that to me!

I think it's awesome. Of course I'm biased and think everything you do is awesome. You could do a toon of stick-figures getting tickled and I'd think it's the greatest thing every. LOL

mental check: Never do business with House Ravenbane.

BigNorm said:
mental check: Never do business with House Ravenbane.

Heck, I want to know where I sign up to do business with them. Or better yet, work for them. :D

wow, I think I've just seen Chesires dark side...;)

No wonder the elves left! XD

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back