• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nascarkid60

Dino Turtelli

TMF Regular
Ladies & Gentleman I have just been informed by our dear friend Nascarkid60, that his unborn son died due to complications before birth. I wish to expres to both nascar & his fiance my heart felt condolences & encourage everyone to please do the same during this difficult time in his life I am sure he will not forget it. Nas buddy your in our thoughts & prayers.

DON Turtelli

How awful.

I am so sorry to hear that. None could imagine the grief they must be feeling. My condolences to the parents.

Oh my god. That's horrible.
I'm so sorry.
My condolences man, and I'm right here if you need me.

My condolences. Things like that are always very rough on a person. So sorry to hear it happen.

My condolences and sympathy to you both - no parent should have to bury their child. :(

I hope they're both able to find some peace. That doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would be easy. Nobody should ever deal with this.

You're in my prayers, you and your family, and the family of your fiance.

~K

sorry to hear this. a child should have to bury their parents, not vice versa.

NASCAR, I've felt your pain. I'll be praying for you.

My goodness....I feel so sad.....but there is a consolation...
The child will return in another child. If it was meant to come, it will come.
Worry not my friend....*tosses dice of fate*

I am so sorry to hear that. None could imagine the grief they must be feeling. My condolences to the parents.

ahh unfortunately i can...

tell Nascar i'm so terribly sorry...i don't know him..however tell him to feel free to pm me anytime..this saturday will mark 19 years ago that my chelsea died at birth..i do know what they are going through...

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back