• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEED ADVICE!

Dude, you've already done the hard part - talking a hot girl into going out w/you. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Just relax and have fun, and I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to tickle her

Last edited:
Dancing and standing in heels can really be a pain, so......foot massage time!!! Just do be cool about it and do not make a bad memory, enjoy the night and let the tickles come if they may. Hope you both have a great time!

Here's another idea. Say something funny to make her laugh. Then comment on how cute her laugh is. That'll be easy to segueway into asking her if she's ticklish(even though you already know she is) because you want to hear her sexy laugh.
Also when you're sitting next to her, maybe casually stretch your arms over your head(as though you're tired, or relaxing) which might tempt her to tickle you, giving you an excuse to tickle her.
There's lots of ways you could "get" her, but if she's ticklish and loves it then it shouldn't be too difficult. I know you're going to have a great time.

Last edited:
Trist first I think we need to know the crucial part. Are you a belly tickler? Foot tickler? etc etc. Where's your motive and we custom fit a plan. Just like the everyone else is saying though, a large of the plan is to relax. That's crucial no matter what. If you seem pensive or awkward it'll show.

Gawd n Bennett Tickling a girl isn't a science experiment, and you don't plan it neither! You just tickle a girl and see how she reacts, if she likes it she'll let you know ;)

I use two trusty options. either alot of alcohol, or chloroform. both are very effective.

I use two trusty options. either alot of alcohol, or chloroform. both are very effective.

lol You should just come right out and say I want to tickle the hell out of you after prom! If she does not slap you and/or demand to be taken home immediately, theres a good chance you're in. ;)

Well she is already going with you to Prom...and this could just be the crazy Australian talking...but why don't you ask her out on a proper date, have some drinks, go back to an empty house (Very important that step) and just be yourself?

Well she is already going with you to Prom...and this could just be the crazy Australian talking...but why don't you ask her out on a proper date, have some drinks, go back to an empty house (Very important that step) and just be yourself?

Get out of here, you crazy Australian. Tricks and schemes are what we want here.

You're going to be dancing with her, right? Just be flirty and playful - a quick tickle isn't going to seem out of place.

Get out of here, you crazy Australian. Tricks and schemes are what we want here.

Well since you want tricks and schemes, I shall give some of my secrets away ;)

The alternative is always instead of going to prom, have a limo pick the two of you up but drive to one of the best restaurants in town (since you will both be all dressed up). Ensure you have a bottle of fine bubbly waiting on ice in the limo with a small box of her favorite chocolates. Sensually feed her one of the chocolates and tell her you wanted to give her an experience that is better than a night of carefully chaperoned dancing and tell her the surprise.
As you rock up to the restaurant a violinist is there playing her favorite song. After the enjoyable meal you walk hand in hand back to the limo where the driver takes you to the beautiful hotel room you have booked for her...

If by that point you can't tickle the hell out of her, I don't know what to do :p LOL

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back