• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Help And Artists For A Project!!!!!

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Hi to all

I'm making a videogame; and the main subject is:tickling ^_^

I'm a programmer and i'm doing it in my spare time.....but 1 person isn't enough :((( so i hope that someone will help me in this task :D

The concept of the game is simple: select a girl, then you can tickle her wherever you want (this is the first section of the game), then if she tell the secret word you switch to the second part of the game, where you can tickle her and/or please her (try to see the dungeonmaidens clip for an idea :D).

The first part is in a window, with a 2d image of the girl (manga style if is possible....depends if i can find artists that will help me loll), the second is also a window with a girl in 3d; both part are interactive.

I need of:
1) someone that will draw the girls
2)someone that know the program POSER 5, to make the 3d girls
3)someone that know visual basic 6 ....i can't do all by myself lol

The game will be freeeeeeeee , no copyrights, no money, no anything (except if someone want to do a goood work, better is the result and more concrete is the idea to sell it), so if someone want to help me.....i'm here!!!!!

Post here to join :)

Thanks to all in anticipation.....i'm working for all the tickling fans ^_^

Excellent idea, sounds like lots of good ol' fashioned fun.

Though I assume there won't be a Mac version?

Well, for Poser work, Khali and Dave spring to mind. Even if they don't want to do the work, they can both give you excellent pointers on how to use it.

Sorry, no mac version because i don't know the architecture of the MacOS :((((( maybe if the project will became a commercial project and i'll use the C++ language i think that a mac version will be possible^_^

For Hisdivineshadow:

How i can talk with those people? :D i have a lot of poser stuff, but i'm not good in making poses (is only 5 days that i use it lol) and also i was thinking to use some internet images (the 2d manga girls), nut i prefer if someone make brand new images for copyright reasons (recently the vidclip forum is full of copyrights problems lol)

Thanks to all and....please support me ^_^

Send either of them a Private Message, Khali and Dave2112, or wait for them to see this thread and post.

mmm

yes Khali and co are the people to contact. Keep us informed of your progress!

Great

:) :) :) Sounds Great !!!!! :) :) :)
How far have you gone ???? ;) ;)
Let me know !!!!!
I don't know a lot about programming but I can do some sesearch for the rest.
Keep in touch !!:cool:

thanks paisano :)

Any help is welcome ^_^ expecially if i can have some links where i can download celebrity characters to use in poser 5 (sounds wonderful to tickle britney spears or another well known character right ?^_^ :D )
soon i'll prepare a list of the feature and a list of the model that i want to incluyde....then i'll ask to all of you to vote for your favourite feature and models ;) and i'll see if is possible to implement it in the game :D

Stay tuned......i'm working for all of you :D

ok

Poser 5 is expensive !!!!:(
If you want Britney's file i found out that there is a game called Britney's dance beat.
What's poser 5's extention (*.exe/*.bmp ....)
I've got a lot of ideas for this game, I'll post them sooner or later...

Thanks for the advice; i had the game britney dance beat but:

1)Is against copyright to use model that are present in a game that someone sell

2)The model in the game is not usable in poser directly (i haven't problem to create the texture for the face; the problem is the morph of the face ^_^ you can't simply use a picture of britney and put it on the standard face of the female poser or of another model...you must modify also the conformation of the face)

3) the model used in game is veeeerry ugly loooool

Thanks for the advice ^_^ any link or place where i can download celebrity morphs are welcome :D

Well, i dunno much about poser or anything, But I have been known to do the odd bit of character design and the occational fully-rendered drawing, and I'm always more than happy to help out the tickling community that I continually mooch off of. I'm still a student, and put most of my time towards practicing my skills, as opposed to real production, but I'd be happy to help design some characters or something. (I've noticed that serious artists tend to me more willing to help if there seems to have already been some development on a product) Lemme know something like how many characters you're looking to have, maybe some ideas on the poses you'd like, and... i dunno... some anime artist or show that you like the style of. Whatever you feel I should know to make sketches you'd enjoy and be able to use.

Hi, I'm a programmer too; I have never worked with Visual Basic, mostly with Delphi.
If that could be of any help... But, please, keep in mind that I have very little time, so I can be useful only if you plan to do that in a looong term perspective :)
I can draw a little too, I'm not much into anime but I could try. No poser though.

Some time ago I started to build a MUD game based on tickling, using Java, but I was too lazy, had few spare time and the project was a little to big.

Soprattutto mi fa piacere che l'iniziativa venga da un italiano!!!

Se non fosse stato per Tukano avrei rischiato di non leggere questo thread. :)

Posso offrire idee e materiale originale.

Reg's!

I'm a programmer in University and I can use Visual Basic. I could help if you're still planning on using the program but I want to see some design work. I really don't know if I have the time to work from scratch. I'm talking Top down design or at least some Jacksons Structured Program Design.

I'm a programmer (Java, C++). I'm also a composer and sound designer for film, internet and videogames - so if there's some audio work to do, drop me a line.

Hi

Thanks to aaaaaallllll ^_^

I never expected that so many people post a reply here on the topic that i've created :D

I have a dream, since when i was a child....to create a interactive game like the hentai games (you know what they are huh? ), where i can try to know a girl, talk with her, and then......tickle her until she'll pass out ^_^

The game that i'm developiung is exactly this! 2 different way to play: story or free adventure; in teh story mode you can choose a story from the list in the game, and you can follow the story, interacting with the characters until you'll reach the tickling part (then the fun will begin ^_^), and in the free adventure you can go around the scenario, trying to meet girls and convince (or rape...is your choice ^_^) them to let you tickle her body :) in some cases you can be a spectator, and you can tell to the other character what you want to see :D

I'm also working on a 3d interactive section, where you'll do what you want to a real 3d model!!!!! the problem is that i don't know how to do it, i'm preparing some models and animation in poser 5, but i don't know how to let the user to interact with them (like a well know hentai game in 3d called Interact Play VR), so if someone know a way to do it...i'm here :D

Anyway i need a little bit of time to prepare a decent demo to show to the comunity what is my idea :D but i'm preparing a yahoo group where i'll post all the images, the demo and the animation that i can find or that i've created (and also there will be space for your help!!!!!!! i'm not able to do it only by miself :( , so i expect a little help from anyone ^_^ this game is for the COMUNITY from someone that LOVE the tickling...like a lot of member here ^_^

On my yahoo group you'll fid also a doc where i can explain all the game, the ideas and the other thing that i'm preparing for the tickling universe ^_^

Stay tuned :D in about one or two days i'll post here the yahoo group address, so you'll see what i'm doing :D

See you soon!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back