• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

need help choosing from RealTickling

Starbuck

TMF Poster
Well, I guess we have all felt the shock waves from
RT's announcement, and since we only have about
2 weeks left to order their DVDs, I thought I would
listen to some reviews about their recent efforts.

What do you guys think of the following:

Blondes at Play
Syddra Loves Tickling
Get the Secretary
Some Girls Laughing
Cleopatra and Ariane
Those Ticklish Vibrations
Ticklish Vibrations 2
Agent Interrogation
Of Sweet Suffering
Of Sweet Suffering 2

ALL of these titles look really nice, so I am really
having a tough time making a choice! ANY reviews will
be welcome, whether they are positive OR negative.

are we going to get a zillion posts over the next two weeks of people asking about tc videos because they are supposedly shutting down "forever".....jeez

Yes dtrell...

And I see nothing wrong with it. So please stop your whining and if possible give these guys and gals some good video advice.

Tron

Of Sweet Suffering is the best video up there. The last scene has some of the most torturous tickling ever.

I agree...go for Of Sweet Suffering. But NOT for OSS2! it sucks!

I just put an order in for Syddra Loves Tickling I think syddra is the hottestest thing ever.
:sowrong: Shame it has to end

Looks like RT is running low on stock, so I put my order in
last night. Sadly, Syddra wasn't one of them--apparently,
that one is sold out, along with 2 Girls Laughing.

I appreciate the reviews you guys gave me, regardless.

I'm in the same boat as you Starbuck!

Many times I have read posts to the effect of "If you could only have three videos, which would you pic?"

Well, tonight, I actually had to make that decision. Because of your "heads up" on the stock running low, I ordered tonight. I picked the following three for the "3 for $99" deal.

Fantastic Female Feet Vol. #1. You usually can't go wrong with variety. There are eleven girls on there. So chances are there will be at least on scene you like. Plus, there is an old school clip of Dina Marie from the original Happy Hour. That was the first clip I ever downloaded off the Internet (He says as a nostalgic tear wells up in his eye). I think there is also a Priscilla clip. Finally, I enjoy foot tickling the most.

Blondes At Play. I think Elke Jenison is very hot. Also, I was under the impression that this was Sara's last movie. Finally, you have to love the dungeon equipment.

Of Sweet Suffering. This one was bought to satisfy cravings for some sadistic tickling. We all have our dark side. Also, the endorsements above helped me make my decision.

Now, we will see if I made the right call. Look forward either to rave reviews or scathing criticism in the upcoming days.

Rasputin

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back