• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Help!!!

jc10113

TMF Poster
So my beautiful, amazing fiancé wants to give me a gift. She wants to make a tickle video with another woman torturing her for my own personal use but she doesn't know how to go about it and neither do I. We are currently in a long distance relationship and she wants this to be special. I informed her that I don't need this because I have her but she's dead set on making one for me. She is EXTREMELY ticklish and a professional Dom. She can't ask her co-workers due to a clause in their contract. So if anyone can assist me we both would be very grateful. Also, guys please don't pm me informing me you'd be more than willing to lend your services. She only feels comfortable with women doing it so please respect that. Thanks for all of your help!

What area is she looking in? She could try Fetlife, the Personals section here, and there are a few other options.

She currently resides in North Carolina. We can't do Fetlife because of her profession unfortunately and I don't think women really go to the personals section of this site. Thanks for the help though :)

Have her get in touch with me. I have a few models I work with who are in that general area.

Does she have a close friend that would be willing to do it, that's not in the Dom field? Or even a family member?

Does she have a close friend that would be willing to do it, that's not in the Dom field? Or even a family member?

That is a good idea with the friend but I wouldn't feel comfortable asking her. Thank you though :)

Why would YOU ask her friend. If she is the one who offered this?

No doubt if she is a dom, she probably knows people who would at least be able to get her in touch with someone that would be interested.

I'm skeptical. More like your probably living in North Carolina ( and saying your in Texas ) and hoping to have a producer, like an idiot, contact you with contact information of their models so then you can try to get them to set up a shoot with you personally.

Jesus, ok...I wouldn't feel comfortable about asking her to ask a friends or family members. I live in Texas, you want to know how, because I'm ranked 8th in the state of Texas with slam poetry, I'm work for a non profit in Texas and I attend Texas A&M University. If you're not going to be helpful then don't contribute. People like you make honest people like look like a creep when there is no reason to do so.

Mad cause I blew your cover? ( maybe )

Not mad, but it seems as if you enjoy starting drama where there isn't any needed. I live in Texas but you're claiming I don't. Would like to see my Facebook page to see the truth. I'm just looking for help and you're doing the opposite. This is something she wants to do for me and because this isn't her fetish I'm trying to help her, hence I made the original post. If you're just going to troll on this thread then please stop, but if you have something worth while to contribute then please do.

So this is my update. I will no longer need any help with finding anyone. What we decided to do was for her to pay for a session at the dungeon she works at. We found out they give discounts to employees, I would have never guessed. It's going to be therapist themed and while they're taping it I'll be live on the phone so I could listen in. Thanks for everyone's help. And no, I'm not a potential creep, you're just an asshole for being so negative. Insinuating that I'm attempting to scam anyone on this site is just an insult to me and also to the producer for assuming he isn't intelligent enough to go through the proper channels. You just want to be heard, so now you are.

Good luck! If you were on the west coast, I'd give an offer!

Thank you for the offer, but we will be visiting California if that is where you're located. It's where I'm originally from. If your interested I'm sure we'll be doing this again in the future but not at least until December for a Christmas gift, lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back